GNM Nursing 2018
Are you going to Apply for GNM Nursing 2018 Course? If yes then you are suggested to receive entire information about GNM Nursing 2018 entrance exam from here. Directorate of Nursing, Government of Odisha is inviting application forms by eligible female candidates for B.Sc/P.B.B.Sc (Midwifery Course) Entrance Exam so that they may take admission into dream medical Programme. On the basis of this performance in selection round, student can get admission in government and private nursing institutions of the state. Duration of P.B.B.Sc course is 2 years divided into 4 semesters. Victorious graduates of the P.B.B.Sc. Nursing course can find employment in government and private sectors, NGO’s, clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, armed forces etc. Those candidates, who have dream to set up their career in medical sector, it is good opportunity for them. To come true your predetermined dream, apply now.
Those who are excited to get a job in medical filed for better career they will have to register their names for GNM Nursing 2018 Admission by submitting application forms today. Appliers have to remember opening and closing date of online registration. Candidates have to apply latest by last date that is on the same day of test that is 01st June for GNM and 02nd June 2018 for Basic B.Sc. From now, you have enough time prepare. Deserving students’ application forms will be considered if they will fulfill all eligibility requirements of entrance exam. Check all applying conditions before submit application forms.
Able participants are advised to remember, GNM Nursing 2018 Entrance Exam application forms will be accepted only offline mode on the interview day. If you will try to forward application forms by any other mode then you’re application forms should not be accepted on any cost. It is a toughest entrance exam, which preparation you have to do in good way. You can prepare to yourself through online resources material via online quiz and other materials.
For more information of GNM Nursing Entrance Exam 2018 like Exam Notification, Important Dates, Mode of Application Forms, Eligibility Criteria, payment of application fee etc please see this page till the end.
CG B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who wish to apply for the P.B.B.Sc course need to have qualified the GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) course after attaining the 10+2 or equivalent qualification, preferably with Science subjects.
- Applicants need to also be Registered Nurse/ Registered Midwife or equivalent with any of the State Nursing Registration Councils.
- Also, the candidates are obligatory to have a sound working knowledge of English, be medically fit, and possess a good personal and professional record.
Those, who want to apply against GNM / ANM Nursing Course, must be above 17 years of age as on the date of submission of GNM Nursing Application Form. Relaxation in age will be granted to reserved category aspirants as per norms of government.
GNM Nursing P.B.B.Sc Course Admission Process
- Admission to the course is most frequently based on the candidate’s obtained merit at the 10+2 level and in the GNM course.
- Also admission process consist aptitude test, Interview, written test, etc., based on performance in which, candidates are allotted seats.
Document Required for Interview
The form must be accompanied by the following documents including attested copies:
- One passport-size photograph
- Std X marksheet and passing certificate
- Std XII marksheet and passing certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Two character certificates from eminent people who are not related to the candidate
- Certificates of curricular or extra-curricular activities if any
- You may download the GNM Nursing Application form from the website and pay Rs. 400/- by cash or Demand Draft at the time of submission.
- Forms may be collected between 9 am and 5 pm on payment of Rs. 400/- by cash or Demand Draft payable in “Mumbai”, and drawn in favour of the “Holy Family Institute of Nursing Education”.
- If the form is requested by post, an additional fee of Rs 100/- is applicable
GNM Nursing Course Fee in Government Institutions
|Transportation Charges for field training /Clinical training||Rs.1000/-|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs.500/- (one time)|
GNM Nursing in Odisha Full Course Fee 2018
|Unit||1st year||2nd year||3rd year|
(Not applicable for
Male Students )
(Not applicable for
Male Students )
for field training /
|Identity Card||Rs.150/- (once)||–||–|
Top Institutes offering Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (P.B.B.Sc.)
|Name of Institute||City||Fees in INR|
|Manipal School of Nursing||Manipal||1,05,000|
|M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Education and Research||Bangalore||65,000|
|MGM Muthoot College of Nursing||Pathanamthitta||1,06,000|
|Armed Forces Medical College, [AFMC]||Pune||3,425|
|School of Nursing Sciences and Research, Sharda University||Greater Noida||2,40,000|
|Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences – [KINS]||Bhubaneswar||72,000|
|Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, [MJRPU]||Jaipur||45,500|
|Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College, [DBAMC]||Bangalore||1,00,00|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences – [AIIMS]||New Delhi||3,820|
|Biyani School of Nursing & Para-medical Science – [BSNPS]||Jaipur||70,000|
Career Opportunities for GNM
Some of the job positions offered for these candidates are listed below:
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Instructor
- Practical Nursing Instructor
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- Associate Dean
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Paramedic Nurse
- Critical Care Nurse
- Nursde Manager
- Community Health Specialist
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Career Prospects
|Job Position||Average Annual Salary in INR|
|Chief Nursing Officer||2 – 4 lacs|
|Rehabilitation Specialist||2 – 4 lacs|
|Critical Care Nurse||1 – 4 lacs|
|Paramedic Nurse||1 – 3 lacs|
|Nurse Manager||3 – 5 lacs|
|Community Health Specialist||4 – 5 lacs|
Important Dates for Interview
- GNM: 01.06.2018 at 8.00 am
- Basic B.Sc.: 02.06.2018 at 9.00 am
How to Apply
- Eligible students should visit the official website holyfamilyinstituteofnursing.org
- Now go to the Admission section and press the application form link from the home page,
- Read the actual details carefully and check the eligibility criteria
- After that download the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Application form, fill it in prescribed format
- In this move you should fill Application Form that must be submitted in person to the office along with the Xerox copies of the documents and the Prospectus to be collected after making the payment of Rs.500/- for Basic B.Sc. & P. B. B.Sc. and Rs. 400/- for GNM.
“Holy Family Institute of Nursing Education,
Premier Road, Kurla (W)
Mumbai-400 070 Tel: 022-25039101”
Direct Resource Link – GNM Nursing Application 2018 Official Advt.
Note – For more information of GNM Nursing Form 2018 please visit official website.
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (P.B.B.Sc.) Syllabus
|Nutrition & Dietetics|
|Biochemistry & Biophysics|
|Child Health Nursing|
|Medical & Surgical Nursing|
|Community Health Nursing|
|Mental Health Nursing|
|Introduction to Nursing Education|
|Introduction to Nursing Administration|
|Introduction to Nursing Research|