GMCH Chandigarh Admission 2018
- GMCH Chandigarh Admission 2018
- Name and Duration of Courses
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Procedure
- Application Fee
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for Nursing Exam
- GMCH Nursing Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- GMCH Chandigarh Admit Card 2018
- GMCH Chandigarh Nursing Answer Key 2018
- GMCH Chandigarh Nursing Result 2018
- GMCH Chandigarh Nursing Counselling 2018
Do you want to get information about GMCH Chandigarh Admission 2018 Procedure? If yes then you have reached at the portal where all details are available for PB Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Entrance Test 2018. Online Application Form is inviting by Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh for admission into Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing (DPN) for the academic year 2018-19. Exam will be held on 10th September 2018. Chandigarh Administration found scarcity of medical college in state than establish a Medical College in Chandigarh to remove this deficiency. By discussing the Department of Medical Education & Research was created. In pursuance of the No Objection Certificate issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, vide their U.O. No. 12013/31-90ME(P) dated 15th January 1991 Government Medical College was started in 1991 with following broad objectives. To fulfill the glaring deficiency of an undergraduate Medical College in the Union Territory of Chandigarh in all other fields this institute set up. The Government Medical College will be attached to a teaching hospital..
Candidates who have all the eligibilities must know that application form for GMCH Chandigarh PG Diploma Nursing Entrance Test 2018 has been started to receive from all eligible candidates since 01st August 2018. Those candidates who are eligible should deposit the application forms latest by 31st August 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to appear in Entrance. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Every candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of University and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your application forms will be rejected itself.
To get medical education, students mind learn that GMCH Chandigarh Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing (DPN) Admission Test 2018 application forms will be accepted Online Mode Only. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is a file of all the original documents with a set of Xerox copies with some images of latest clicked color photographs to show at the time of counselling. Only entrance exam pass out candidates will be eligible to appear in counselling on 11th September 2018.
Necessary information associated with GMCH Chandigarh Admission 2018 such as Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Name and Duration of Courses
- Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing (DPN), it is a full-time clinical training course
- Duration of the course shall be 01 academic year
Distribution of Seats – 10 Seats
- General – 08 Seats
- Schedule Caste – 02 Seats
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse (Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife) or equivalent possessing a minimum of one-year experience as staff nurse.
- Nurses from other countries must obtain and equivalent certificate from INC before admission.
- The selection will be made on the basis of merit in the entrance examination which will be conducted by GMCH under the auspices of Punjab University
- The minimum cut off marks for admission to Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing course for various categories will be as follows:
- 50% for candidates belonging to General Category
- 45% for candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped Category and;
- 40% for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste Category
Eligible appliers can get the Application Form from the GMCH Chandigarh website. The candidate desirous for applying for the course has to deposit Rs. 500/- (General Category) and Rs. 250/- (Schedule Caste) as application fee.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Date of Availability of Prospectus: 01st August 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 31st August 2018
- Display of Lists of eligible candidates for Appearing in Entrance Test: 05th September 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 10th September 2018
- Declaration of Result & Display of Merit List: 10th September 2018
- Date of Counseling: 11th September 2018
- Date of start of session: 01st October 2018
How to Apply
- All the eligible candidates should log on to the official site of University that is gmch.gov.in
- On the homepage go with link “ADMISSIONS”
- On new page see “ADMISSIONS RELATED INFORMATION”
- Now go to various links from section “DPN & MPhil-2018”
- Grab all important details before proceed further to apply
- Here you must enter on “Online Application Form for Diploma in Psychiatry Nursing (DPN)-2018”
- Fill Online Application Form displayed on your computer screen and pay the fee
- Upload necessary documents then press on “Submit” button.
- In the end take a print out of deposited application form and send to following address.
“Diary and Dispatch Section,
Room No. 228, A Level II, D Block,
GMCH 32, Chandigarh”
Direct Link of – PB Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Exam Prospectus
Direct Link of – Admission Notice PDF
Direct Link of – Apply Online for Diploma
Note – For more info of GMCH Chandigarh PG Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Admission 2018 please visit right now Official website.
How to Prepare for Nursing Exam
Using the declared Syllabus and exam pattern, each and every applier can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the Exam Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
GMCH Nursing Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The Exam shall consist of one written paper only in the subjects mentioned hereunder in accordance with the syllabi of PG Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Studies
- The medium of examination shall be English
- The question paper will be objective (MCQ) type.
- There will be only 4 (Four) options in each question i.e. A, B, C & D. Out of which one of the option will correct
- Total questions will be 150 (one hundred fifty).
- Each question will carry 1 (one) mark.
- The duration of the Entrance Test will be 2 (two) hours.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
GMCH Chandigarh Admit Card 2018
To appear in this PG course entrance test, each candidate will required GMCH Chandigarh PG Diploma in Psychiatric Exam Admit Card 2018 which will be available online at Jawaharlal Nehru University official website shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
GMCH Chandigarh Nursing Answer Key 2018
Candidates will be able to download their GMCH Chandigarh PG Nursing Entrance Exam Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of admission test will release within 1-2 days after held the examination or same day of examination. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
GMCH Chandigarh Nursing Result 2018
After successfully commencement of Entrance Examination on given dates, appeared participants can check GMCH Chandigarh Nursing Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
GMCH Chandigarh Nursing Counselling 2018
All those young appliers who will declare qualify in the Common Entrance Test, applicants will appear in GMCH Chandigarh PG Diploma in Psychiatric Admission Counselling 2018 Process which schedule will begin from release date. In upcoming counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.