GLA University PhD Admission 2018
- GLA University PhD Admission 2018
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Process for Admission
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for PhD Entrance
- Scheme of Entrance Test
- GLA University PhD Admit Card 2018
- GLA University PhD Answer Key 2018
- GLA PhD Result 2018
- GLA PhD Counselling
Searching the right way to apply for GLA University PhD Admission 2018? If yes then you have finally come at right place where entire details related to GLA University PhD Admission 2018-19 are available. Ganeshi Lal Agrawal (GLA) University, Mathura is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into various Part Time/Full Time Ph.D courses in the concerned Department/Institute. In this admission notice, only eligible aspirants can apply for vacant seats (category wise) / Main & Applied subjects list, for admission to Ph.D Courses available in each Department / Institute. For admission; there will be entrance exam in which it is necessary to participate to get entry in institute. Admission final decision will be made on the basis of aptitude test performance. In the year 1991 Shri Narayan Das Agrawal decided to fulfil the dream of his father, Late Shri Ganeshi Lal Agrawal and initiated the Sri Jagannath Prasad Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Charitable Trust Samiti in an attempt to make the holy city of Mathura a recognized destination for knowledge seekers from different walks of life. This is what led to the foundation of a milestone at the karmabhoomi of the versatile and sagacious Lord Krishna. GLA has been actively involved with social causes since its very inception and has drawn appreciation from one and all for its work in various facets of societal paradigms. Candidates who wish to study in Doctorate, it is best opportunity for them. Versatile individuals can apply by fill the application forms.
GLA University Ph.d Application form receiving process has been started now. Eligible candidates can make submission of GLA PhD Admission Application Form on or before last date that is 30th June 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in aptitude test on the basis of qualifying exam marks in entrance. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms will not be entitled for selection rounds.
All candidates are advised to remember that after the closing date of application forms consideration nobody application forms will be accepted. One more thing applicants must remember that application forms will be considered through Online as well as Offline Mode too. There are no other option is available from that you can forward or apply for GLA University PHD Admission 2018. So follow the mode to submit your application forms in which you are comfortable. After apply you should appear in exam on 14th July 2018 at 10.30 AM.
For more information of GLA University PHD 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Phd only in below disciplines-
- Computer Science & Engineering (22)
- Mechanical / Production Engineering (12)
- Pharmacology (01)
- Pharmaceutics (01)
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry (01)
- Electrical Engineering (03)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (14)
- Biotechnology (07)
- Pharmaceutics (05)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (02)
- Chemistry (10)
- Physics (06)
- English (10)
- Mathematics (15)
- Management/Commerce (15)
- Education (02)
Applicants must have Master’s Degree in relevant/appropriate discipline/field/subject with first division or minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.75 on 10 point scale.
Selection Process for Admission
Admissions to PhD Program will be done through the written test followed by interview of the short-listed candidates. The Entrance Examination and Interview will be conducted at main campus of the University
Financial assistantship will be offered to deserving full time scholars in all streams
Note: Candidate having valid NET-JRF score will be exempted from written test
Scholarship for full time PhD Course
A teaching Assistantship of Rs. 20,000/- per month will be given to selected research scholars from Engineering discipline only.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Last Date of receiving applications: 30th June 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 14th July 2018 at 10.30 AM
- Date of Interview: 14th July 2017
How to Apply
- Applicants should log on to official site of university that is www.gla.ac.in
- Here press on “ADMISSION” tab available at the home page
- The next move is entering on “PH. D. PROGRAMMES” link
- Read details and go to link for ‘Registration’ as per the courses.
- Further press on “Register” button.
- You will receive login ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with correct details and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- At last submit your complete PhD Admission Form within given period of time.
- In the end get the hard copy deposited Application Form and send it attested photocopies of the following certificates to the given address.
“GLA University, Mathura,
17 km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road,
PO Chaumuhan, Mathura-281406,
List of documents to be Upload while Apply
- Matriculation Certificate for verification of the date of birth
- Details Mark Card of 10+2
- DMC of Graduation
- DMC of Post Graduation (in duplicate)
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of Award Letter of UGC/CSIR-NET JRF (with validity period)
- Enclose copies of the requisite Certificates to claim the weightage of the Ph.D. Ordinance.
Direct Resource Link of: Official Notification for Phd Admission
Direct Link for: Apply Online
Note – For more information of GLA University PhD Admission 2018 please visit official website.
How to Prepare for PhD Entrance
Applicants will have to go through all the details pasted below to cash this opportunity of higher education in this reputed education hub.
Scheme of Entrance Test
Paper-I Subject related paper (comprising of 50 objective type questions to be attempted on OMR sheet)
- Duration: One hour
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Subject related paper (Descriptive)
- Duration: Two Hours
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Setting of question papers for Ph. D. Entrance Test shall be from the Syllabi of compulsory papers of concerned subjects.
- There will be no question of Reasoning/ Logic/ English in Ph. D. Entrance Test.
- Computer Application
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science
GLA University PhD Admit Card 2018
Appliers will appear in GLA University PHD Entrance Test. To appear in this entrance test, each candidate will required GLA PHD Admit Card 2018 which will be available online at University official website soon. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
GLA University PhD Answer Key 2018
Candidates will be able to download their GLA University PHD Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of educational test will release within three days after conduct the examination. With the help of answer key Applicants can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
GLA PhD Result 2018
After conduct the entrance of PhD Courses entrance, appeared participants can check their GLA PhD Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
GLA PhD Counselling
Students who are eager to take admission in GLA University, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test performance. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In GLA University PhD Counselling 2018 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.