GITAM University Admission
- GITAM University Admission
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- Admission Fees
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- Test Centre
- How to Prepare Entrance Exam
- M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- GITAM University Admit Card
- GITAM University Answer Key
- GITAM University Result
- GITAM University Counselling
Do you want to know GITAM University Admission 2018 process? If yes then you have entered in the gate in which you can get entire information MSc Nursing NPCC Application Form. GITAM University, Bodhgaya is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission M.Sc. Nursing Program in Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC) for the academic year 2018-19. By reading this admission notification, only eligible female candidates can apply. For admission there will be an entrance exam in which it is necessary to participate in aptitude test to get entry in institute. Admission final decision will be made on the basis of marks in aptitude test performance. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, popularly known as GITAM, was founded in 1980 by an inspired group of eminent intellectuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh led by Dr.M.V.V.S.Murthi, former Member of Parliament and popular philanthropist. Girls candidate who wish to study in medical course at GITAM University, it is best opportunity for them. Candidates can apply by fill the application forms.
GITAM University Admission 2018 application forms receiving process has been started from 11th May 2018. Eligible candidates can make submission of GSN Visakhapatnam Campus M.Sc. Nursing in Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC) 2018-19 Form on or before last date that is 11th July 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in aptitude test on the basis of qualifying exam marks in entrance. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be rejected.
Hey dear participants, after the last date of application forms accepting nobody application forms will be accepted. One more thing applicants must remember that application forms should be acceptable in both Online as well as Offline Mode. There are no other option is available from that you can forward or apply for GITAM University Admission 2018. So follow the mode to submit your application forms in which you are comfortable. After apply you should check PG Exam Dates.
For more information of GITAM University Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
- M.Sc. Nursing – Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (female candidates only) – 2 years Full Time
- The M.Sc. Nursing – Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC) Program is a residency program with a main focus on competency based training
No. of Seats: 10
- Applicants must possess a registered B.Sc. nurse with a minimum of one-year clinical experience, in any critical care unit
- Candidates must have undergone the B.Sc. Nursing in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or Candidates Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in B.Sc. Nursing
Eligible candidates will be called for entrance test and Interview; or Admission will be based on the performance in entrance test and interview.
Required Documents for GITAM University Admission
- B.Sc. Nursing Degree certificate and Marks memos
- RN & RM certificates by State Nursing Council.
- Experience certificate (One-year experience in critical care units from the date of council registration.)
The processing fee of Rs. 300/- for submission of online application is to be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking which is not refundable. After successful payment, the candidate can download the receipt of acknowledgment or;
Application fee Rs. 300 can be paid through DD drawn in favor of “GITAM (Deemed to be University)” payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
The prescribed fee amount of Rs. 150000/- for admission into 1st year M.Sc. Nursing NPCC program has to be paid by the candidate at the time of admission through any of the following modes:
Payment by Demand Draft: DD drawn in favor of GITAM Institute of Nursing (College Receipts) payable at Visakhapatnam
Payment by RTGS/NEFT: Account Name: “GITAM Institute of Nursing (College Receipts)”; Account No.: 761302010000151; Bank name: Union Bank of India, GIMSR Branch, Visakhapatnam; IFS Code: UBIN0576131
See this: Please note that cash / cheques are not accepted for payment of fee
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application: 11th May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of filled-in Application: 11th July 2018
- Download of e-Hall Tickets: 11th July 2018 onwards
- Entrance Test at GITAM University Campuses (Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru): Soon Update
- Display of Merit List on University Website: Shortly announce
- Counseling for Admission: Will be update soon
How to Apply
- First of all students must visit the official site of university that is www.gitam.edu
- Here press on “M.Sc. Nursing Program Entrance Exam 2018” available at the home page
- Read Notification carefully
- Choose link to apply online for test.
- Now fill ‘Contact Information’ in Online Admission Application Form, after that fill Educational Qualification’ and again submit it.
- Than pay your apply application fee through proper channel.
- At last submit your Entrance Form within given period of time.
- Don’t miss to get the hard copy deposited Application Form for future use.
- Eager students can also receive the prospectus along with admission forms from the institute directly by making the payment of Rs. 300/- .
- Or excited candidates can also download the Application Form from the official website of GITAM University.
- Take a print out of Admission Form and fill it in properly.
- Attach all required documents/ testimonials along with GITAM University M.Sc Application Form.
- Finally send the Application Form along with a demand draft and the required documents to the below mentioned address.
GITAM (Deemed to be University),
Gandhinagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam,
Andhra Pradesh 530045
Note – For more information of GITAM University Admission 2018 please visit official website.
The entrance test will be held in GITAM Institute of Nursing, GITAM (Deemed to be University), Gandhinagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam.
How to Prepare Entrance Exam
By following GITAM University Syllabus and exam pattern, genius candidates can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the M.Sc Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The entrance test consists of 100 objective type (multiple choice) questions from B.Sc. Nursing, which includes the core subjects of advanced medical surgical nursing, obstetrics and gynaecological nursing- I & II, child health nursing
- The duration of test is 2 hours.
- Each question carries one mark and will be awarded for correct answer
GITAM University Admit Card
Appliers will appear in Entrance Test soon if shortlisted by university. To present in this test, each candidate will required GITAM University Admit Card 2018 which will be available online at Osmania University official website from 11th July 2018 onwards. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc). Without these supporting documents examiner will not permit you to entertain in CET 2018 entrance test.
GITAM University Answer Key
Candidates will be able to download their GITAM University Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of CET will release 1-2 days after held the examination or same day of examination. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
GITAM University Result
After successfully commencement of GITAM University NPCC on fix dates, appeared participants can check GITAM University Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
GITAM University Counselling
Those who will declare qualify in the Admission Test, applicants will appear in GITAM University Counselling 2018 Process which schedule will begins from 01st week of August 2018. In counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.