Looking to know GEEE 2019 Applying Procedure? If yes then you have reached at the portal where all information is available GEEE 2019. Online Registration Application Form is inviting by Galgotias University (GU), Greater Noida for admission into various Engineering degree courses B.Tech courses (16 different streams) for the academic year 2019-20. Admission schedule will be held as per given schedule. Galgotias University is devoted to excellence in teaching, research and innovation, and to develop leaders who’ll make a difference to the world. The University, which is based in Greater Noida, has an enrollment of over 15,000 students across more than 100 Undergraduate and Post Graduate programs. The ‘students-first’ philosophy is a big reason why Galgotias University is consistently ranked among India’s top universities. The focus of Galgotias University is on low student-to-faculty ratio that promotes plenty of personal attention and mentoring opportunities. The record breaking placement at Galgotias this year is an apt testimony to its focus on upholding the highest academic standards right from selecting top faculty, introducing world-class pedagogical practices to personality development of the students.
Students should be update and know that GEEE application form for Online Registration has been started to receive from December 2018 onwards. Those candidates who are suitable should deposit the application forms latest by May 2019. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to appear in interview. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Every candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of institutes and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your application forms will be rejected itself.
To get B.Tech degree in dream stream, students will have to remind that GEEE Registration 2019 application forms will be accepted Online Mode Only. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Finally test will be conducted in the month of June 2019.
All information associated with GEEE 2019 such as Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.)*
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization.
Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Open Source Software & Open Standards.
Computer Science & Engineering in Business Analytics.
Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Telecom Informatics.
Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Mainframe Technology.
Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization) in Computer Networks & Cyber Security
Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Internet of Things (IOT)
Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization) in Data Analytics
(ECE) in Internet of Things (IOT)
Integrated B.Tech+ M.Tech
Computer Science & Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
- The candidates must be an Indian national.
- The candidates should have cleared higher secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry & mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- The candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks in higher secondary examination.
- The appearing candidates in 12th standard are also eligible to apply for GEEE 2019.
- Cost of GU application form is Rs. 500/-, which covers the cost of Application form, University Brochure cum Information Handbook and Examination fee.
- Aspirants have to deposit the application fee through Credit card / Debit card / Net banking / Paytm Wallet.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
Admission Fee Structure:
|Course||Duration||Tuition Fee (P.A.)||Exam Fee (P.A.)|
|B. Tech. / B.Tech (Hons.)||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering||4 years||1,70,000 / 1,49,000||10,000|
|Integrated B. Tech + MBA + M.Tech.||5 years||1,49,000||10,000|
Applicants will have to appear in this entrance test and need to prove themselves with good marks to be eligible for admission.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
|Important events||Tentative dates|
|Opening date of application process||December 2018|
|Closing date of application process||May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||June 2019|
|Examination date for GEEE 2019||June 2019|
|Result declaration||June 2019|
How to Apply
- All the eligible candidates should log on to the official site that is www.geee.in
- On the homepage go to “GEEE 2019” on the menu bar
- Read details carefully and go to “Apply now” tab
- Now choose “Login” tab given at the end of the page
- Here enter asked details such as Email Id and date of birth.
- After entering the required details you have to press on “login” tab
- Fill the form with required details and attach related documents scanned copies
- Pay the fee and check the entries
- Finally submit form latest by dead line.
- Take hard copy of submitted online form of entrance of Galgotias.
Direct Link for – GEEE 2019 Official Notification & Apply Online
Note – For more info of GEEE 2019 please visit right now Official website.
How to Prepare for GEEE
Candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through GEEE Entrance Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
GEEE Exam Pattern
- The university releases the examination pattern for GEEE 2019 examination. The candidates applying must be aware about the GEEE Exam pattern. The examination pattern of GU Entrance Exam is as follows:
- The duration of the examination will be 1 hour & 30 minutes.
- The examination will be held through offline mode (pen & paper mode).
- There will be 3 sections in the question paper- Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics. Each section will carry 30 marks.
- The question paper will carry total 90 marks.
- The question paper will be available in English language only.
- The question paper will have total 90 questions of MCQ type of questions.
- The candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there is not penalty for wrong answers.
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of questions|
GEEE Admit Card 2019
Dear appliers GEEE Admit Card will be issued soon and this paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
GEEE Result & Cut Off 2019
After completed exam process on notified dates, aspirants GEEE Result and GEEE Cut off Marks Merit List will available online from issue date. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number.
GEEE Counselling 2019
After successfully declare the list of qualified candidates in entrance test, students will be called for GEEE Counselling 2019. Students have to bring original and self attested copy of required document at counselling. Vacancies will be allotted to candidates as per their ranks, preference and availability of seats.