Gauhati University B.ed Entrance Test
- Gauhati University B.ed Entrance Test
- Offered Course
- Intake Capacity
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fee
- Selection Procedure
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- Test Centres
- How to Prepare for GUBEDCET
- Exam Pattern
- Syllabus and Marks Break-UP
- GUBEDCET Admit Card 2018
- GUBEDCET Answer Key 2018
- GUBEDCET Result 2018
- GUBEDCET Counselling 2018
Are you looking for Gauhati University B.ed Entrance Test 2018 way to apply? If yes then you are going to get confirm information about Gauhati University B.ed Entrance Test 2018. Gauhati University is inviting application forms from eligible and interested candidates for Admission into B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) Courses. Gauhati University was established on 26 January, 1948. For a long time, the only university in the entire eastern region was at Calcutta. This university catered to the needs not only of the students from Bengal but also of those from Bihar, Orissa and Assam. Naturally, therefore, seats for students from Assam were extremely limited and very often even meritorious students found themselves ousted in the fray. Over the years, this had caused resentment among the educated Assamese youth and the necessity of a separate university began to be acutely felt. Candidates, who want to get B.Ed Degree, it is good opportunity for them to come true their dream.
Online Application Form for Gauhati University B.ed Entrance Test 2018 has been started just few days ago. Candidates, who are eligible, can make submission of their B.ed Test 2018 application forms till 29th July 2018. Once applicants successfully submitted their offline application forms after that shortlisted candidate will appear in written test and as well as in interview. Hey guys sure about your eligibility conditions because if your eligibility criteria should not match as per the requirement of Gauhati Uni then your application forms should be rejected.
Gauhati University B.ed Entrance Test Appliction Form submission opening and closing date must be remind to students because form of admission will be acceptable in between opening and closing date. One more thing applicants must also remember that forms of all candidates will be accepted only in Online Mode. Any other mode or way of application forms should be rejected. Provide only accurate details like your name, age, academic qualification record etc. To qualify in written exam, applicants have to prepare themselves in good way because if your preparation will be weak then you can’t qualify in written exam with merit marks.
For more information of GUBEDCET 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
The B.Ed. course of the University is available in the following Colleges/Institutions:
- Dhubri P.G.T.T. college, Dhubri – 100 Seats
- S.D.P. College of Teachers Education, Tihu – 100 Seats
- Dr. Anita Baruah Sarmah College of Education, Guwahati – 100 Seats
- West Guwahati College of Education, Guwahati – 100 Seats
- College of Education Christanbasti, Guwahati – 100 Seats
- Dakshin Guwahati B.Ed. College, Guwahati – 100 Seats
- Deomornoi B.Ed. College, Darang – 100 Seats
- Bajali T.T. college, Patacharkuchi – 100 Seats
- College of Teacher Education (CTE), Tezpur – 100 Seats
- Dr. S.R. Teachers Training & Research Institute, Nalbari – 50 Seats
- Najir Ajmal Memorial College of Education, Nagaon – 100 Seats
- College of Teacher Education (CTE), Mangaldoi – 50 Seats
- District Institute of Education and Training (DIET), SONITPUR – 50 Seats
- Govt. B.T. college, Goalpara – 100 Seats
- Bongaigaon B.Ed. College – 100 Seats
- Biswanath College of Education – 100 Seats
- College of Education Nagaon – 100 Seats
- AsomSikshak Prasikshan Mahavidyalaya, Guwahati – 100 Seats
- Barpeta B.T. College – 100 Seats
- Baihata Chariali B.Ed. College – 100 Seats
- Kaliabor College of Education – 100 Seats
- Govt. Shikshan Mahavidyalaya, Nagaon – 100 Seats
- Krishna Bora B.Ed. College, Lanka – 100 Seats
- Barnagar B. Ed. College, Sorbhog – 100 Seats
- Sipajhar B.Ed. College – 100 Seats
- Teachers Training College, Mirza – 100 Seats
- Govt. Banikanta College of Teacher Education, Guwahati – 100 Seats
- College of Education, Boko – 100 Seats
- National Institute for Teacher Education, Khetri – 100 Seats
- K.R.D. College of Education, Chhaygaon – 100 Seats
- R.C. Saharia T.T. college, Tangla – 100 Seats
- College of Education Morigaon – 100 Seats
- Rangia T.T. college- 100 Seats
- Ataur Rahman College of Education, Barpeta- 100 Seats
- District Institute of Education and Training (DIET), GOALPARA- 100 Seats
- District Institute of Education and Training (DIET), KAMRUP- 50 Seats
- Pragjyotish B.Ed College Pacharia – 50 Seats
- As per NCTE norms, reservation and relaxation policy will as per existing G.U. rules
- A candidate may be allowed to appear in the GUBEDCET-2018 provided that he/she has passed the BA / B.Sc./ B.Com. or MA/ MSc/MCom or equivalent degree program form a recognised Board/University with at least50% marks (or 45% for SC/ST/OBC)
Application and Entrance Exam Fee Rs. 600/- (Bank charges extra to be borne by the applicant)
The selection would be based on a written test conducted by university.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 29th July 2018
- Entrance Test Date: 05th Aug 2018
How to Apply
- Students may log on to website that is www.gauhati.ac.in
- Go to link of ‘ALL NOTIIFCATIONS’
- Now press on “Extension of last date of submission of Online application for B.Ed. common entrance test, 2018” and also open link as “download details.”
- Read detailed information from given links
- Press on “ONLINE APPLICATION”
- Fill the form completely and upload scanned copies of form
- Pay fees in through online
- Check all the entries again and submit online form.
- In the end get hard copy of deposited application for further use.
Direct Resource Link – B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 Notice
Direct Resource Link – Gauhati University B.Ed. Entrance Test Online Form
Note – For more information of Gauhati University B.ed Entrance Admission Test please visit official website.
Candidates will be able to appear in any one of the following GUBEDCET-2018 Centres and the same shall have to be indicated while filling up the online form – Guwahati, Nagaon, Nalbari, Tezpur, Mangaldai, Barpeta, Goalpara, Dhubri, Bongaigaon
How to Prepare for GUBEDCET
Using the declared Entrance Exam pattern, each and every applier can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the B.Ed Test Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
The said Examination will be held on 22nd July 2018. The proposed exam will be held as per the following:
- Total Marks for the GUBEDCET-2018 – 100
- Duration of the GUBEDCET-2018 – 02 hours
Syllabus and Marks Break-UP
- General English (Vocabulary, Tense, Voice, Narration, Prepositions, Correction of sentences, Comprehension) – 30 marks
- General Knowledge (Indian History, Indian Polity, General Science, Current affairs) – 30 marks
- Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability – 30 marks
- Current Indian Education (Issues &Policies) National Policy on Education 1986, Universalization of Elementary Education – Right to Education, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA) Secondary Education – Rastriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) – 10 marks
Other Details of GUBEDCET-2018
- All questions will be compulsory and will be of MCQ type with four alternative choices of which only one answer will be the correct option
- The test Booklet and the OMR will be in English
- The test will be OMR based
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answers
- Weightage will be given to marks secured in the qualifying exam(better of the UG/PG marks) and the marks obtained in the GUBEDCET-2018 in the ratio of 30:70
- if a student secured 70% in the qualifying exam and 55% in the GUBEDCET-2018, the total score will be: 21+38.5=59.5
- if a student secured 70% in the qualifying exam and 70% in the GUBEDCET-2018, the total score will be: 21+49=70
- if a student secured 50% in the qualifying exam and 90% in the GUBEDCET-2018, the total score will be: 15+63=78
GUBEDCET Admit Card 2018
Students who have submitted the online application form are required to download the GUBEDCET Admit Card 2018 online two weeks before the day of Entrance Test. The admit card will indicate the seat number and the exam centre (with its address) allotted to the candidate. To occupy the seat in the test hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the Test.
GUBEDCET Answer Key 2018
Candidates will be able to download their Gauhati University B.ed Entrance Test Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of entrance exam will release within 72 hours after held the examination of this course. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
GUBEDCET Result 2018
After successfully commencement of Gauhati University Test on 05th Aug 2018, appeared participants can check Gauhati University B.ed Entrance Test Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
GUBEDCET Counselling 2018
Those who will declare qualify in the Entrance Test, they can appear in Gauhati University B.ed Admission Counselling 2018 Process which schedule will begins shortly. In counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.