Searching for a process to apply for GATE 2019? If yes then finally you have reached at the portal where all suitable content is available for GATE Registration 2019. Indian Institute of Technology Madras is inviting Online Application forms for a new notification of registration of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) to discuss the eligibility of appliers to give them admission into master level engineering courses and chance to apply for several technical jobs. Students who have related academic record they are fully eligible for this chance of management courses. Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and was established in 1959. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognized as an Institute of National Importance. Willing candidates must apply online today for a best fit course.
Application Form Online Registration of GATE 2019 will be started to receive from all eligible candidates from 1st September 2018. Closing date to submit application forms will be 21st September 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to appear in entrance exam. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Applicants must have B.E. / B.Tech (Bachelor’s degree in Engineering & Technology) Or Post Graduation M.Sc degree in nay relevant science subject to apply for GATE 2019.
Dynamic students you will have to remind that GATE 2019 application forms will be accepted Online only. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is preparation, if candidates do prepare themselves in good way for competitive exam yet they can obtain good marks and their admission probability may reach high with good marks.
Other information in relation with GATE 2018 such Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
- Candidates should be Indian.
- Applicants who are belong to the Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh they are also eligible.
Students must have B.E. / B.Tech (Bachelor’s degree in Engineering & Technology) Or Post Graduation M.Sc degree in nay relevant science subject are eligible to apply.
There is no age limit to apply
Application Form Fee
|Type of Category||Application Fee till 21st September 2018||Application fees during extended period (22nd September to 31st October 2018|
|For Male General & OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000|
|For SC/ST/PwD and Women Category Candidates||Rs. 750||Rs. 1250|
|For International Candidates – Dubai and Singapore||US$ 100||US$ 120|
|For International Candidates – Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu||US$ 50||US$ 70|
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
|Releasing date of GATE Notification||6th July 2018|
|Starting date to fill Registration through GOAPS||1st September 2018|
|Last Date for Registration of GATE Exam||21st September 2018|
|Date Extended for GATE Registration (with late fee)||1st October 2018|
|Availability of GATE Mock Test 2019||Third week of November 2018|
|Admit Card will be Publish on||4th January 2019|
|Date of GATE 2019 Examination||2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th February 2019|
|Release Date of GATE 2019 Response Sheets||Second week of February 2019|
|Releasing date of GATE 2019 Answer Key||Third week of February 2019|
|Result announcement date||16th March 2019|
|Availability date of Score Card||20th March to 31st May 2019|
How to Apply
- First of all participants will have to open the official site of University that is gate.iitm.ac.in
- On the homepage find and enter on “GATE 2019” tab from top menu bar.
- Choose right course link and enter on “Register” button.
- You will receive an E-mail ID for registration number and password.
- Now use the ID and password at required space before enter on “Log in” button.
- Fill the Admission form with required and correct details and upload passport size photograph and signature (if required) & also pay the fees
- After filling form in correct manner check it once again and submit it by pressing ‘Submit’ button.
- In the end take printout of submitted form for further use.
Link of – GATE Eligibility
Note – For more info of GATE 2019 please visit right now official website.
How to Prepare for GATE Exam?
Preparation of GATE is a very important part because without good preparation nobody can perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through GATE Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
- GATE 2019 will consist of 400 marks.
- Written exam will have 4 sections in total which candidate has to attempt.
- The exam will be computer-based and of objective type, i.e., Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) along with few objective type questions.
- Each section will contain 25 questions of 4 marks each which account for 100 marks for each section.
- Duration of this exam is 3 hours.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Section||Total Marks||Total No. of Qs|
|Quantitative Aptitude and DI||100||25|
GATE Admit Card 2018
Dear appliers GATE Admit Card will be issued soon and this paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. GATE Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
GATE Result & Score Card 2018
After completed exam process on notified dates, aspirants GATE Result and GATE Score Card will available online from 20th March to 31st May 2019. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number.