Galgotias University PhD Admission
- Galgotias University PhD Admission
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Form Fee
- Selection Process for Admission
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for PhD Entrance
- Galgotias University PhD Syllabus
- Galgotias University PhD Admit Card
- Galgotias University PhD Answer Key
- Galgotias PhD Result
- Galgotias PhD Counselling
Searching the right way to apply for Galgotias University PhD Admission 2018 -19? If yes then you have finally come at right place where entire details related to Galgotias University PhD Admission are available. Galgotias University is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into PhD Program in the following areas for the winter session 2018-19. For this admission notice, deserving aspirants can apply for vacant seats (category wise) / Main & Applied subjects list, for admission to Ph.D Courses available in each Department / Institute. For admission, there will be entrance exam in which it is necessary to participate, to get entry in institute. Admission final decision will be made on the basis of aptitude test performance. Galgotias University is located in Uttar Pradesh which has excellence in teaching, research and innovation, and to develop leaders who’ll make a difference to the world. The University, at Greater Noida, has an enrollment of over 15,000 students across more than 100 Undergraduate and Post Graduate programs. Candidates who wish to study in Doctorate, it is best opportunity for them. Versatile individuals can apply by fill the application forms.
Galgotias University Ph.d Application form submission process is ongoing from 25th July 2018. Eligible candidates can make submission of Galgotias PhD Admission Application Form on or before last date that is 10th August 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in aptitude test on the basis of qualifying exam marks in entrance. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms will not be entitled for selection rounds.
All candidates are advised to remember that after the closing date of application forms consideration nobody application forms will be accepted. One more thing applicants must remember that application forms will be considered through Online as well as Offline Mode too. There are no other option is available from that you can forward or apply for Galgotias University PHD Admission 2018. So follow the mode to submit your application forms in which you are comfortable. After apply you should appear in exam on 17th August 2018.
More details for Galgotias University PHD 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Area/Disciplines of PhD Program
- Aviation and Logistics Management: Logistics Management and Aviation Management.
- Clinical Research: Clinical Research, Healthcare and Hospital Management
- Engineering & Technology: Computer Science & engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical engineering, Civil Engineering and Chemical Engineering
- Computer & Information Sciences: Computer Applications
- Management, Finance & Commerce: Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Marketing Management
- Medical & Allied Sciences: Pharmacy
- Basic & Applied Science: Forensic Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics
- Humanities & Social Sciences: Psychology
- Law: Law
- Media & Communication Studies: Mass Communication
Applicants must have Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Science/Business Administration/ Pharmacy/ Humanities/ Social Sciences/ Language/ Law / other with a minimum 55% marks (CGPA 6.0 on a 10-point scale) or equivalent.
Application Form Fee
Applicants will have pay application fee through a demand draft of Rs. 1100/ ‐ drawn in favor of ‘Galgotias University’ payable at Greater Noida/Noida.
Selection Process for Admission
Admissions to PhD Program will be done through—
- Performance in Interview for those who have qualified in UGC NET/CSIR (JRF) Examination / SLET / GATE / Teacher Fellowship holder or M Phil
- Performance in
- PhD Written Exam to be operated by Galgotias University for all those who don’t pass out in any of the exams mentioned above
- Subsequent Interview by the panel including Departmental Research Committee (DRC) members and other professors/experts appointed by the Dean of the concerned school
- Candidates are required to propose and discuss their research interests and research hypothesis at the time of Interview
- The University reserves the right to limit the number of scholars to be admitted to the University at any time. This decision would be guided by the available resources and other facilities
- The names of the selected candidates will be displayed on the website
- The selected students shall be allowed provisional registration after he/she has paid the fees prescribed by the University
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Opening date for Availability and Submission of Online Application: 25th July 2018
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: 10th August 2018
- Date of Written Exam & Interview: 17th August 2018
- Tentative Date of display of result: 27th August 2018
- Date of Commencement of the Session /Orientation (Tentative): 4th September 2018
How to Apply
- Applicants should log on to official site of university that is www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in
- Here press on “ADMISSION” tab available at the home page
- The next move is entering on “PH. D. PROGRAMMES” link
- Read details and go to link for ‘Registration’ as per the courses.
- Further press on “Register” button.
- You will receive login ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with correct details and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- At last submit your complete PhD Admission Form within given period of time.
- In the end get the hard copy deposited Application Form and send it attested photocopies of the following certificates to the given address.
Plot No 2, Sector 17 A, Yamuna Expressway,
Gautam Buddh Nagar, 203201 Uttar Pradesh”
Direct Resource Link of: Official Notification for Phd Admission
Note – For more information of Galgotias University PhD Admission 2018 please visit official website.
How to Prepare for PhD Entrance
Applicants will have to go through all the details pasted below to cash this opportunity of higher education in this reputed education hub.
Galgotias University PhD Syllabus
- Computer Application
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science
Galgotias University PhD Admit Card
Dedicated individuals are advised to present in Galgotias University PHD Entrance Test. To appear in this entrance test, each candidate will required Galgotias PHD Admit Card 2018 – 19 which will be available online at University official website soon. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
Galgotias University PhD Answer Key
Candidates will be able to download their Galgotias University PHD Answer Key 2018 -19 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of educational test will release within three days after conduct the examination. With the help of answer key Applicants can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
Galgotias PhD Result
After conduct the entrance of PhD Courses entrance, appeared participants can check their Galgotias PhD Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
Galgotias PhD Counselling
Students who are eager to take admission in Galgotias University, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test performance. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In Galgotias University PhD Counselling 2018 – 19 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.