EFLU Admission 2018
Do you want to apply for EFLU Admission 2018 – 2019? If yes than don’t go now anywhere please because here this portal team is providing you all the guidelines associated with EFLU Admission 2018 – 2019. Recently English and Foreign Languages University has Declared a new notification for which offline applications from has been started to receive form all educated students for admission to Post Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English (PGCTE) for the session 2018 onwards. The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, was established in 1958 as the Central Institute of English (CIE) by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s (India’s first Prime Minister) with a long vision to set up an institution to impart quality training in English for teachers, the mandate of the University is to advance and disseminate “instructional, research and extension facilities in the teaching of English and foreign languages and literatures in India” as well as “to take appropriate measures for interdisciplinary studies and research in literary and cultural studies, and to develop critical intercultural understanding of civilizations.”. Qualified candidates must apply today to get this degree.
There are limited seats vacant for EFLU Admission 2018 – 2019 for which PGCTE Online Application Form for Registration is ongoing to accept on or before 31st August 2018. Shortlisted applicants should get ready for admission on direct appearance at the described location by university. Closure of Admission Date will be in the month of September 2018. So, dear appliers if you are fully eligible for available certificate course than you can apply today by sending offline applications to given address only.
All those young applicants who have graduation/ master degree from a recognized University in any discipline they are advised to read this article till end and take part in this schedule of EFLU PGCTE Admission 2018 – 2019. Other details for this chance of study are shown below regarding, academic record, age limit, selection process etc on this article for visitors of the page.
Other reliable information to apply for EFLU Admission 2018 – 2019 is given here for all the visitors of the page.
Post Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English (PGCTE)
Applicants must have M.A. in English or in an allied subject (Linguistics, Education, Mass Communication, Psychology or Critical Humanities/Liberal Arts) to apply for PGCTE.
- Applicants must read official notice for checking the details for upper and lower age to apply.
- Reserved category candidates applying for EFLU Hyderabad Admission will get upper age relaxation
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of first come first get. Direct admission will be granted to the candidates who are going to fill the PGCTE EFLU Application Form
Students will have to pay requisite amount of application fee through prescribed mode as refer in the notification.
Important Date (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Last date to submit the EFLU Application Form: 31.08.2018
How to Apply
- Students must visit the official site of English and Foreign Languages University that is www.efluniversity.ac.in
- On the home page go to notification tab for EFLU Post-Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English Admission
- From new appear select “ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR THE POST-GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN THE TEACHING OF ENGLISH (PGCTE) 2018 – 19 THROUGH DISTANCE MODE” link.
- Appliers must read EFLU Admission Notification
- After confirm eligibility, students must enter on “PGCTE Application Form 2018-19”
- Download now the PGCTE EFLU Application Form
- Fill the PGCTE Application Form with all necessary details
- Here you must attach Xerox copies of the required documents along with the EFLU Application Form
- In the end send checked EFLU Application Form to the below mentioned address before Last Date.
“The Dean, School of Distance Education,
The English and Foreign Languages University,
Hyderabad 500 007”
Direct Resource Link of: EFLU Admission 2018 – 2019
Direct Link of: EFLU PGCTE Application Form
Note – For more information of EFLU Admission 2018-19 please visit official website.
EFLU PGCTE Counselling
Students who are eager to take admission in PGCTE, should appear in the admission process after apply.
Documents Required for Counselling
- Graduate Passing Certificate
- UG Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Mark Sheet of the exam conducted
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Original Identity Proof
- Category Certificate
- Recent Passport size photographs
- Candidates have to pay the Counselling fees