DTU Executive MBA Admission
- DTU Executive MBA Admission
- Offered PG Courses
- DTU MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fee
- Admission Procedure
- Program Fee
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for Executive MBA
- Entrance Exam Syllabus
- DTU Executive MBA Admission Admit Card 2018
- DTU Executive MBA Entrance Answer Key 2018
- DTU Executive MBA Entrance Result 2018
- DTU Executive MBA Counselling
Are you looking forward to get the process of DTU Executive MBA Admission 2018? If yes then read this page made to provide the details about Executive MBA Admission 2018. Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi has started to receive the offline applications from professionals for admission to Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program offered at Delhi School of Management (DSM) for the session 2018-20. If applicants have all eligibility conditions with required to apply than forward your application forms by post. Admission process will be done through entrance exam. “75 years of Tradition of excellence in Engineering & Technology Education, Research and Innovations” Delhi College of Engineering, (initially established with the name – Delhi Polytechnic) came into existence in the year 1941 to cater the needs of Indian industries for trained technical manpower with practical experience and sound theoretical knowledge. Applicants, who have ability to study in DTU they must try hard and apply to cash this new opportunity of education in suitable environment in this campus.
If all graduates want to come true their dream of study in MBA courses at DTU then they can make submission of their application forms via offline mode only. DTU Executive MBA Admission 2018 application forms receiving process has been started for all applicants. Individuals who are eligible can apply for EMBA Programmes not later than 11th June 2018. After successfully make submission of application forms by post, desirable students are required to appear in entrance exam with full confidence which will be held in future on given date.
Each and every aspirant should know that DTU Executive MBA Form 2018 application forms are invited only through Offline mode on or before ending date, if you are unable to complete these requirements then your application forms will be rejected automatically. Hey guys at the time of DTU Executive MBA Admission 2018 application forms filling, provide only accurate details such as your name, age, academic records etc. if candidates will misguide in information then also their application forms will not be considered. As we already told you, you have to appear in entrance exam before get admission, so you have to prepare yourself in good way to crack the entrance exam. Weak preparation candidates will not be able to crack the entrance exam.
For more healthy information connected with DTU Executive MBA Admission 2018 like Notification, Important Dates, Application Forms, Eligibility Criteria, application fee etc please see this page till the end.
Offered PG Courses
Executive MBA Program
The Executive MBA Program will cater to the needs of working executives who intend to learn innovative professional and managerial skills by pursuing such programs while continuing with their existing job assignments
Marketing Management; Financial Management; Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Management Information; Technology Management; Knowledge & Technology Management
Program and Duration
The Program is of two years duration spread over four semesters; the classes are conducted on Saturdays and Sundays
Objectives of Course
- To equip working executives to acquire managerial skills necessary to take-up senior management positions; to develop analytical skills of the participants by exposing them to real life business problems and case studies
- To inculcate values and ethics which contribute to high standards of corporate social responsibility
- Our MBA (Executive) graduates have both functional specialisation and technical specializations
DTU MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have Graduation or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (10% relaxation to SC/ST/PH and 5% relaxation to OBC candidates)
- The students should hold a degree from any of the university incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of HRD Govt. of India
- Minimum 3 years work experience after four years degree (B.E., B. Tech, B.Arch. etc)
- Minimum 4 years work experience after three years degree (B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, BCA, etc.)
- Working Executives are required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate in prescribed format at the of joining the programme
Reservation of Seats
- The reservation of the seats will be as per the Policy of the Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi Technological University norms.
- Two seats over and above the normal intake of the program are for the faculty and staff of the University with exemption from payment of tuition fee
No. of Seats: 60
Individuals need to deposit application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “The Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Delhi” payable at Delhi.
- Candidates are required to submit their applications to the University in the prescribed Admission Form available on the University website
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of work experience, academic performance and performance in Group Discussion/Personal Interview to be conducted at Delhi Technological University Campus
The fee for this program is Rs. 193,500/- for First Year and Rs. 193,500 (approx.) for Second Year (in case of admission cancellation/withdrawal, the refund will be as per DTU norms)
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Release of Application Form: 11th May 2018
- Last Date of Submitting the Completely filled in Application Form: 11th June 2018
- Date of Release of Short-listed Candidates for GD & PI: 18th June 2018
- Date of Written Test /Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Starting from 23rd June 2018
- Release of the list of selected and waitlisted candidates: 28th June 2018
- Date of depositing the fee by the selected candidates from first list: 02nd July 2018
- Release of second list for admission from the waitlisted candidates against vacant seats: 04th July 2018
- Date of depositing the fee by the candidate selected in second list: 06th July 2018
- Release of third list of candidates against vacant/withdrawal of seats: 09th July 2018
- Date of depositing the fee by the selected candidates from first list: 11th July 2018
- Last Date of Admission: 30th July 2018
- Spot Counselling: 14th August 2018
How to Apply
- To fill the PG admission 2018 form, candidates need to go through the below stated steps on this page.
- Visit the official website of the Delhi Technological University that is www.dce.edu
- Select “Executive MBA Admissions” link from right side of the home page
- After that, applicants should select the prospectus link of suitable PG programme.
- Read all the eligibility candidates and obtain the application format.
- Fill Admission form in correct manner and attach all the required documents and Demand Draft along with application form.
- Enclose all credentials in an envelope containing the application form with the ‘Application for Admission to EMBA Program 2018-20 Batch” to below address
Delhi Technological University,
Shahbad-Daulatpur, Bawana Road,
Direct Link – Official Notification & Application Form
Note – For more information of DTU MBA Admission 2018 please visit official website.
How to Prepare for Executive MBA
Applicants will have to go through all the details pasted below to cash this opportunity of master level education course-
Entrance Exam Syllabus
|Management Principles and Practice|
|Management: Science, Theory and Practice|
|The Nature and Purpose of Planning|
|The Nature of Organizing and Entrepreneuring|
|Co-ordination functions in Organization|
|The System and Process of Controlling|
|Distance Education MBA Syllabus-Organizational Behaviors|
|Organizational Behavior: History – evaluation|
|Emotions and Emotional Intelligence as a managerial tool|
|Stress – Nature, sources, Effects, influence of personality, managing stress|
|Organizational Behavior responses to Global and Cultural diversity|
|Managerial Economics – meaning, nature and scope|
|Supply meaning and determinants|
|Market structure – characteristics|
|National Income – Business cycle – inflation and deflation – balance of payments – Monetary and Fiscal Policies|
|Profit – Meaning and nature – Profit policies – Profit planning and forecasting – Cost volume profit analysis – Investment analysis|
|Syllabus-Financial and Management Accounting|
|Financial Statement Analysis|
|Fund Flow Statement|
|Quantitative Methods for Management|
|Linear, Non-Linear functions|
|Probability – definitions – addition and multiplication Rules|
|Basic concept of index numbers|
|Hypothesis testing of Proportion and Mean|
|Understanding Corporate Communication|
|Corporate Communication in Brand Promotion|
|Report writing: Characterizing & business reports|
|Business Presentation: Written and oral presentation|
DTU Executive MBA Admission Admit Card 2018
Appliers will appear in Delhi Technological University Admission Entrance Test. To appear in this entrance test, each candidate will required DTU Executive MBA Entrance Admit Card 2018 which will be available online at Jawaharlal Nehru University official website shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
DTU Executive MBA Entrance Answer Key 2018
Willing students will be able to download their DTU Executive MBA Entrance Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of educational test will release within three days after conduct the examination. With the help of answer key Applicants can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
DTU Executive MBA Entrance Result 2018
After conduct the entrance of Delhi Technological University MBA Courses on given dates, appeared participants can check their DTU Executive MBA Entrance Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
DTU Executive MBA Counselling
Students who are eager to take admission in Delhi Technological University, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test performance. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In DTU Executive MBA Counselling 2018 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.