Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune Admission
- Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune Admission
- Specializations Offered at GBSRC
- Reservation in Seats
- BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Details of Fee
- Selection Criteria
- Constituent Colleges & Institutes
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
- How to Apply
- Test Centres
- How to Prepare for Test
- DPU Exam Pattern of BBA Admission Test
- DPU Admit Card
- DPU BBA Test Answer Key
- DPU Result
- DPU BBA Counselling
Are you looking for Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune Admission 2018? If yes then you are on right destination from where can get all accurate information about BBA Admission 2018. Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (DPU), (Global Business School & Research Centre), Pune is inviting application forms from eligible and interested candidates for admission into Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program through DPU Entrance Test for Session 2018-19. The BBA Programs are offered in the various departments as follows – Human Resource Mgt.; Finance Mgt.; Marketing Management; Agribusiness Management; Hospital & Health Care Management; Pharmaceutical Mgt.; Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Management; IT & Systems Management; Media,Communication & Management. Candidates, who want to set up their career in engineering sector, it is good opportunity for them to come true their dream.
Commencement of Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune Admission 2018 application forms offline receiving has been started from 01st May 2018. Candidates, who are eligible and know it in very well manner, can make submission of their GBSRC BBA Admission 2018 application forms till last date 31st May 2018. Once applicants successfully submitted their application forms after that shortlisted candidate will appear in written test/ interview 10th June 2018 (Sunday, 11.00 am to 12.30 pm). Hey guys sure about your eligibility conditions because if your eligibility criteria should not match as per the requirement of Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth BBA Program then your application forms should be rejected.
BBA Admission 2018 application forms submission opening and closing date must be remind to students because form of admission will be acceptable in between opening and closing date. One more thing applicants must also remember that forms of all candidates will be accepted only in Offline Mode. Any other mode or way of application forms should be rejected. Don’t misguide to Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Pune when you have to fill application forms, provide only accurate details like your name, age, academic qualification record etc. To qualify in written exam/ interview, candidates have to prepare themselves in good way because if your preparation will be weak then you can’t qualify in written exam/interview with merit marks.
For more information of Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Pune Admission 2018 Application Form like Notification, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Specializations Offered at GBSRC
- Human Resource Mgt.
- Finance Mgt.
- Marketing Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Hospital & Health Care Management
- Pharmaceutical Mgt.
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Management
- IT & Systems Management
- Media & Communication Management
Total Seats: 60
Reservation in Seats
- For General Category (85%): 51 Seats
- For NRI /PIO/Category (85%): 09 Seats
BBA Eligibility Criteria
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree course in Bachelor of Business Administration shall have passed 12th Std. Examination (H.S.C. 10+2) from any stream as passing subject and has secured 45% marks at 12th Std.
Details of Fee
Applicants will have to pay Rs. 1300 as fee to apply in which Rs. 1000 is test fees and Rs. 300 is processing fees.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit in the entrance test.
- The Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counselling.
The following certificates in original along with two photocopies of each are to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Statement of Marks (SSC and HSC)
- Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate
- 3 Passport size Photographs
- Age, Caste and Nationality Certificate
- AIU Equivalent Certificate (For NRI/PIO/FN Category) PIO or FN, who is studying for the qualifying exam in school/college located in India, is excluded
Constituent Colleges & Institutes
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Physiotherapy, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Nursing, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute, Tathawade, Pune
- Global Business School & Research Centre, Tathwade, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Optometry and Visual Sciences, Pimpri, Pune
- Institute of Distance Learning, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Ayurved & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Homoeopathic Medical College & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form for without Late Fee||31st May 2018 (Thursday, until 05.00 pm, Test Fee Rs.1000/-) Total – Rs. 1300/-|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form for with Late Fee||31st May 2018 to 07th June 2018 (until 05.00 pm, Test fees Rs.1250/-) Total Rs.1550/-|
|Date of Entrance Test||10th June 2018 (Sunday, 11.00 am to 12.30 pm)|
|Declaration of Results||Soon Update|
|Schedule of Admission||Notify soon on the Vidyapeeth Website|
|College to open on||02nd July 2018|
How to Apply
- Students may log on to website that is www.dpu.edu.in
- Go to link of ‘Admissions’
- Read detailed information and download format of application
- Fill the form completely and paste latest photograph on it
- Add Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- or Rs. 1000/- if Appeared for MAT/CAT conducted by the AIMA, New Delhi and wants to appear for GD/PI of our University drawn on any nationalized Bank, in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth” payable at Pune.
- Send the checked Application forms by writing on the envelop “APPLICATION FORM FOR AICET-2018 (BBA)” to below address.
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune,
Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri,
Direct Link of – Admission Notification
Link for – Application Form for BBA
Note – For more information of DPU 2018 Test please visit official website.
Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Indore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi and Pune
How to Prepare for Test
Using the declared GBSRC BBA Syllabus and exam pattern, each and every applier can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the DPU Admission Test Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
DPU Exam Pattern of BBA Admission Test
Pattern of the University Entrance Exam will include Multiple Choice Questions relating to:
- English Language – 25 marks
- General Knowledge – 25 marks
- Reasoning Ability – 25 marks
- Numerical Ability – 25 marks
- Time: 1: 30 hrs; Marks: 100
DPU Admit Card
Students who have submitted the online application form are required to download the Admit Card online two weeks before the day of Entrance Test. The admit card will indicate the seat number and the exam centre (with its address) allotted to the candidate. To occupy the seat in the test hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the Test, and in any case, not after 11.30 am
DPU BBA Test Answer Key
Candidates will be able to download their BBA Test Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of entrance exam will release within 72 hours after held the examination of this course. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
After successfully commencement of Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (DPU) Academic Test on 10th June 2018, appeared participants can check DPU Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
DPU BBA Counselling
Those who will declare qualify in the Entrance Test, they can appear in BBA Counselling 2018 Process which schedule will begins in June 2018. In DPU counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.