Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for Exam
- Exam Pattern
- Exam Syllabus
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admit Card
- DAVV Answer Key 2018
- Devi Ahilya University Result 2018
- DAVV PG Counselling 2018
Do you want to know Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2018 process? If yes then you have finally come at right place from where you can get entire information about DAVV Admission 2018 Online Form. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into various PG programmes such as M.Sc, M.E., M.Tech, M.Pharm and M.Tech Programs for Executives. Through this advisement of admission only eligible appliers can apply. For admission there will be entrance exam in which it is necessary to participate in aptitude test to get entry in institute. Admission final decision will be made on the basis of aptitude test performance. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) was established in 1964, by an Act of Legislature of Madhya Pradesh, formerly University of Indore, is a premier University in Central India. It is the only State University of Madhya Pradesh which has been recently accredited with “A” grade by NAAC. The University serves around 1,80,000 students every year through well qualified human resources, with diversified course structure, inter-disciplinary research and value-based education. The University is committed to following vision and mission which has been derived from its motto “Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat”. Candidates who wish to study in PG, it is best opportunity for them. Candidates can apply by fill the application forms.
DAVV Indore Admission 2018 application forms submission process is ongoing. Eligible candidates can make submission of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission Application Form on or before last date that is 15th June 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in aptitude test on the basis of qualifying exam marks in entrance. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be rejected.
Hey dear participants, after the last date of application forms accepting nobody application forms will be accepted. One more thing applicants must remember that application forms will be considered through Online Mode (For M.sc Offline). There are no other option is available from that you can forward or apply for DAVV Admission 2018. So follow the mode to submit your application forms in which you are comfortable. After apply you should check PG Exam Dates.
For more information of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
- M.Tech Programs for Executives
Candidates should clear the bachelor degree examination from recognized university.
All eligible candidates must have appear in the written test. Those candidates who will be able to clear Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission Test will get suitable seats through counseling process.
- Aspirants who are applying for admission in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore have to pay application fee through Demand Draft made in favour of “Registrar, DAVV, Indore”, payable at Indore.
- For M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ M.Tech Programs for Executives: Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 600 for reserved candidates)
- For M.Sc: Rs. 750/- (Rs. 400 for reserved candidates)
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
|Last date to submit DAVV PG Application Form||15-06-2018|
|DAVV Admission test and interview will be held on||25-06-2018|
|Date of Counselling||27-06-2018 and 28-06-2018|
|Commencement of Classes||05-07-2018|
How to Apply
- Eligible aspirants will need to visit the official site of university that is www.dauniv.ac.in
- Here press on “Admission” tab available at the left side of the home page
- Go to right link for ‘Notification’ as per the courses.
- Read the Admission Notification carefully as per your choice of course
- Choose link as “How to Apply” and be friendly with the process of applying for DAVV PG streams.
- Select “Online Application” option and go to the “Apply Online” button.
- Enter on “Process to Application Form” button, choose your program and fill Application form with correct details.
- Than pay your apply application fee through proper channel.
- At last submit your Admission Form within given period of time.
- Don’t miss to get the hard copy deposited Application Form for future use.
NOTE: Candidates looking to apply for M.Sc program will have to visit www.ietdavv.edu.in.
- Move to Admission tab and download the application form.
- Fill all the entries required their and attach self attested copies of documents.
- Send this checked form to respective teaching department/ schools.
Direct Link for: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya PG Admission Notification
Direct Resource Link for: DAVV M.Sc Admission Form
Direct Resource Link of: DAVV ME/ M.Tech Application Form
Note – For more information of DAVV Admission 2018-19 please visit official website.
How to Prepare for Exam
Applicants will have to go through all the details pasted below to cash this opportunity of master level education course-
Test paper of Group A and B will include 75 questions, divided into 5 sections of 15 questions each:
|Quantitative Ability||15 questions|
|Data Interpretation||15 questions|
|Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence||15 questions|
|English Language Comprehension||15 questions|
|General Awareness||15 questions|
Test paper of Group C will include 75 questions of which 15 questions will be from English and 20 questions from Physics, Mathematics/Biology and Chemistry.
- Choices available to students:
- MBA (HA): English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- MCA, M (Tech): English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
Test paper of Group D will include 75 questions covering all compulsory Law subjects prescribed by the BCI for UG programmes.
|M Sc (Life Sciences/Industrial Microbiology)||75 questions|
|M Sc (Biochemistry)||75 questions|
|M Sc (Electronics/Electronics & Communication)||75 questions|
Syllabus for Group A and Group B tests
- Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence
- English Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
Syllabus for Group C Test
The Test for Group C, shall include total 75 questions of which 15 questions will be from English and 20 questions each from Physics, Mathematics/Biology and Chemistry.
In the Test for Group C, choices to candidate will be as follows:
- BPharm: English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology
- MBA (HA): English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- MCA, MTech.: English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
- (Students who do not opt for Mathematics will not be considered for MCA/MTech & similarly who do not opt for Biology will not be considered for MBA (HA)
Syllabus for Group D Test
- MSc (Life Sciences/Industrial Microbiology) shall include 75 questions based on the programme contents being taught at graduation level (BSc) in Biological Sciences.
- MSc (Biochemistry) shall include 75 questions based on the programme contents being taught at graduation level (BSc) in Biological Sciences.
- MSc (Electronics/Electronics & Communication) shall include 75 questions in all covering the subjects Physics/Mathematics/Electronics at Undergraduate level.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admit Card
Appliers will appear in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission Entrance Test. To appear in this entrance test, each candidate will required DAVV Admit Card 2018 which will be available online at University official website shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids issued by government of India.
DAVV Answer Key 2018
Candidates will be able to download their DAVV Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of educational test will release within three days after conduct the examination. With the help of answer key Applicants can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
Devi Ahilya University Result 2018
After conduct the entrance of Devi Ahilya University PG Courses on given dates, appeared participants can check their Devi Ahilya University Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
DAVV PG Counselling 2018
Students who are eager to take admission in DAVV Indore, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test performance. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In DAVV PG Counselling 2018 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.