Delhi Technological University Admission
Want to know about Delhi Technological University Admission 2018 procedure? If yes then dear participants you have appeared at right place from where you can receive all info of Delhi Technological University Admission 2018. Delhi Technological University is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into Bachelor of Design Program (B.Des.) for the academic session 2018-19. Under this admission memorandum, only qualified engineering graduates can apply. On the basis of qualifying exam marks of candidates in UCEED 2018 can go for Admission for which final decision will be made on the basis of merit list. Delhi Delhi College of Engineering was under the administrative control of Department of Technical Education & Training, Govt. of NCT of Delhi. For academic purposes, the college was affiliated to University of Delhi since 1952. From July 2009, the DCE has become Delhi Technological University vide Delhi act 6 of 2009. The erstwhile DCE has functioned from its historic Kashmere Gate Campus for almost 55 years and has shifted in 1996 to its lush green sprawling campus of 164 Acres at Bawana Road, adjoining Sector-17, Rohini, Delhi-42. Those applicants who are excited to get admission in this education at the places there its centers / institutes / colleges are set up must apply online now.
DTU B.Des Application Form receiving first date is 12th June 2018. Best fit candidates can make submission of Delhi Technological University Application Form on or before last date that is 29th June 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to alert as the basis of qualifying exam marks that is UCEED 2018 will be considered for admission. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be rejected.
Deserving students you need to remind that the last date of consideration of application forms will in the June 2018 because after this application forms will be rejected. One more thing that should be keep in mind that is applicants must remember that application forms may be deposited only Online. There is no other option is available by which you can forward or apply for Delhi Technological University Admission 2018. So follow only online mode to submit your application forms perfectly.
To get other sufficient highlights for Delhi Technological University Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Bachelor of Design (B. Des.), Four Year Degree Program
No of Seats: 60
- Delhi: 85% Seats (51)
- Outside Delhi: 15%Seats (09)
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (www.aiuweb.org)
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University exam conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. Final exam of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects. Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)H.S.C. vocational exam
- A Diploma recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (www.aicte-india.org) or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 years duration
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
- Candidates who have completed Class XII (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the Association of Indian
- Universities to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII examination
- In case the Class XII examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have Passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University)
Aspirants have to pay application fee through online mode by using net banking or debit/credit cards.
Candidates will get Delhi Technological University B.Des Admission on the basis of their performance in UCEED 2018.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Application Form submission commencement: 12th June 2018 from 10.00 am
- Final date to apply online for B.Des: 29th June 2018 at 12.00 midnight
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants will have to visit the official website of Delhi Technological University that is www.dtu.ac.in
- Go to “Admission” tab, given at menu bar of home page and enter on “B. Des. (Bachelor of Design)”
- Read all the instructions completely and then Enter on “Apply Now”
- Fill an Online Application Form displayed on your computer screen
- Upload necessary documents then press on “Submit” button.
- In the end take a print out of deposited application form for future use.
Direct Resource Link – Delhi Technological University B.Des Notification
Direct Link – DTU B.Des Application Form
Note – For more information of Delhi Technological University Admission 2018 please visit official website.
DTU B.Des Merit List
All those students who are submitting their application for Bachelor of Design (B. Des.); Four Year Degree Programme they will have to check the DTU B.Des Merit List declared shortly to know whether they are eligible for admission on available seats or not.
Delhi Technological University Counselling
Individuals who are eager to take admission in Delhi Technological University, should appear in the counselling on the basis of obtained marks in UCEED 2018. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In Delhi Technological University Counselling 2018 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.