- CUCET 2018
- CUCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Offered Course through CUCET Exam
- Application Fee Details for CUCET 2018
- CUCET 2018 Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
- How to Prepare for CUCET Exam?
- CUCET Syllabus 2018 Complete Details
- CUCET Admit Card 2018 Download
- CUCET Answer Key 2018
- CUCET Result & Cut Off 2018
- CUCET Counselling 2018 Details
- CUCET Test Centres 2018 List
Good news for candidates as CUCET 2018 Notification has been released. Application forms are inviting for CUCET 2018 entrance exam from eligible candidates by central universities. Central Universities Common Entrance Test is going to conducts by ten central universities jointly. CECET entrance exam is organized every year by Central Universities for admission in various UG, PG & other courses which offered by the central universities across the country. Through CUCET 2018 exam candidates can take admission in central universities of Haryana, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Jammu, Karnataka, South Bihar, Kerala and Rajasthan. Interested candidates can submit application forms if they are liable or eligible for CUCET Exam.
For CUCET 2018 entrance exam candidates can make submission of application forms via online mode. CUCET 2018 application forms online registration is going to start from 19th February 2018. It means candidates can start to submit their application forms from this date. Along with application forms registration starting date candidates must also remember the last date of CUCET 2018 application forms online registration which is 26th March 2018. In this year CUCET exam will be conducted by Central Universities on 28th (Saturday) and 29th April 2018 (Sunday).
Candidates must remember for CUCET 2018 exam, only online application forms should be acceptable. Other mode or way of application forms should be rejected by Central Universities. So candidates must remember all dates and make submission of application forms with all accurate information of your academic records. One thing candidates must also remember that the competition in CUCET 2018 exam will be very high because lots of talented candidates will participate in this exam from India various places. So start your preparation right now with the help of best books and by some experienced coaching institutes. You can also take some suggestion from last year passed candidates of CUCET exam. For more information as CUCET Notification, CUCET Dates, CUCET Application Forms, CUCET Eligibility Criteria, application fee etc please see this page till the end.
CUCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech Course
- Qualification: Applicants must be passed XII standard or equivalent examination by CBSE or equivalent boards.
- Minimum Marks Criteria: Applicants should be passed in XII standard with minimum 50% marks. It’s below marks having candidates are not eligible or CUCET exam.
- XII Appearing Candidates can also apply.
For M.Tech Courses
- Qualification: For M.Tech courses candidates must be passed out B.Tech/ B.E. or M.C.A or M.Sc degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks Criteria: 60% marks (GEN/OBC) & 55% marks (SC/ST/PwD category) is mandatory for each participated candidate.
For MBA Course
- Qualification: For admission in MBA Courses candidates at least have a Bachelor’s Degree of three years duration from any recognized University.
- Minimum Marks Criteria: 50% marks (GEN/OBC) & 45% marks (SC/ST/PwD category) is mandatory to participate in this exam.
Offered Course through CUCET Exam
- UG and Integrated Programmes – 48 Courses
- PG, B.Ed, Integrated (M.Sc., B.Ed.) and PG Diploma Programmes – 226 Courses
- M.Phil and/or Ph.D. Research Programmes – 136 Courses
Application Fee Details for CUCET 2018
Applicant should have to pay required application fee before appear in CUCET 2018 entrance exam as given below in table –
|Online Mode||Offline Mode|
|Category||Registration Fee||Registration Fee||Bank Charges*||Total Fees|
|General/OBC||Rs. 800/- for 3 PUs||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 400/-|
Mode of Application Fee Payment
Candidates can pay the CUCET application fee through debit or credit card or Challan form in SBI bank any branch. PWD category candidates are no need to pay the application fee means they are exempted from CUCET application fee payment.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of CUCET 2018 exam obtained marks performance. Cut of marks merit list will declare for admission after held the examination.
CUCET 2018 Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
Application Forms Online Registration Starting Date
Application Forms Online Registration Last Date
|CUCET 2018 Exam Date|
|Admit Card Release Date|
Answer Key Release Date
Complaint Against Answer Key
|Correct Answer Key Release Date|
|CUCET Result Date|
Steps to Apply for CUCET 2018 Exam
- First of all candidates will log on to official website.
- Go on CUCET Online Registration Link, link will be active from 19th February 2018.
- Then fill all required details like candidate’s name, Email ID, mobile number, Date of Birth etc.
- Then choose your password with verifying code.
- Press Save Button.
- In next step fill all the mandatory details like personal, academic, communication & others.
- Upload your latest photograph and signature image.
- Deposit application fee payment by online or offline mode.
- Finally submit your application form take a hard copy print out for further use.
Direct Resource Link – CUCET 2018 Notification
Direct Link – CUCET 2018 Online Application Form & Other Details
Note – For more information of CUCET 2018 please visit official website.
Latest Entrance Exams Application Forms are available
- Apply for JMI 2018-19 B.Tech, B.Arch degree program – Apply Now
- Apply Online for UGC NET 2018 JRF – Apply Now
- Apply for UP Polytechnic Exam – Apply Now
- Apply for UPSEE UG & PG courses Admission – Apply Now
How to Prepare for CUCET Exam?
For Central Universities Common Entrance Test, candidates can prepare to themselves according to given CUCET exam syllabus and exam pattern effectively. Hey guys if you will start study according to CUCET exam syllabus then nobody can’t stop you to score good marks in CUCET entrance exam and then you can take admission in various courses as per your choice. Syllabus and exam pattern of CUCET is given under –
CUCET Exam Pattern
- In CUCET 2018 examination, Multiple Choice Questions will be asked from candidates.
- CUCET examination will be conducted in two parts i.e. Part A and Part B.
- Part A examination contains English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills topics.
- Part B Contains basic drawing skills, sense of aesthetics, lateral thinking and ability to articulate ideas.
- Part B will be divided in three sections and consist total 75 MCQs from the domain knowledge.
- For CUCET Exam, conducting body will provide total 02 hours time duration to solve the paper.
- For each right answer, candidates will be awarded 03 marks.
- You must also remember there will also be negative marking in CUCET examination. 01 mark will deduct for each wrong answer.
- CUCET exam will conduct in OMR Pattern.
CUCET Syllabus 2018 Complete Details
CUCET exam syllabus is providing you subject wise as given below –
UG/Integrated Courses Syllabus:
Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum & collisions, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, Gravitation, Oscillatory motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Ray Optics and optical instruments, Wave Optics and Modern Physics.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid – Base Concepts, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Preparation and Properties, Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Reaction intermediates, Isomerism, Polymers, Carbohydrates, Preparation and Properties, Solid State and Petroleum,
Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics and Statics.
Zoology: Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mammalian Anatomy (Eg. Rabbit), Animal Physiology and Comparison between Periplanata and Blatta.
Botany: Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Ecosystem, Genetics, Seeds in angiospermic plants, Fruits, Cell differentiation Plant Tissue, Anatomy of Root, stem and leaf, Important phylums, Soil and Photosynthesis.
Integrated MA/BBA/ Integrated BA LLB (Hons)/ Integrated M.Sc./ B.Voc/ Diploma Courses Syllabus
There will be only one test paper for these courses. In this paper questions will be asked from English, Numerical Aptitude/Data Interpretation, Analytical Skills, Reasoning, General Aptitude, General Knowledge subjects/topics.
For PG Courses Syllabus
For L.L.M (Master of Law) Course
General Principles of Contracts, Constitution, Law of Torts, Family Law-Hindu Law, Criminal Law-Indian Penal Law, Contract-II, Company Law, Property Law, Administrative Law, Family Law-II: Mohammedan Law and Indian Succession Act, Environmental Law, Labour Law, Criminal Law-II, Jurisprudence, Public International Law, Human Rights Law and Practice, Right to Information, Banking Law, Insurance Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution Systems, Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act, Intellectual Property Rights-I, Penology & Victimology, Law relating to International Trade, Women and Criminal law & Law Relating to Child, White Collar Crimes (Privileged Class Deviance), intellectual Property Rights-II, Taxation, Law of Evidence, Competition Law and Interpretation of Statutes & Principles of Legislation.
For MBA Course:
English/Verbal Ability, Maths/Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning.
For Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Course
Basic Mathematics: Set theory, Algebra and linear algebra, Real and complex analysis, Combinatorics and Probability and statistics.
Digital Logic: Switching theory, Combinational logic circuits and Sequential m/c model.
Basics of Programming: The candidate should be familiar with the basic concepts of programming and should be able to write programs involving the concepts in any one of the languages: C, C++ or Java.
CUCET Admit Card 2018 Download
Candidates can download CUCET admit Card 2018 from central universities official website. Candidates CUCET 2018 admit card link will be available for download from 13th April 2018. Before appear in CUCET 2018 exam, candidates must download it and will appear in exam on 28th and 29th April 2018. If candidates will not have admit card at the time of CUCET examination then the conducting body staff of examination will not allow you to appear in examination hall.
CUCET Answer Key 2018
After held the examination on 28th and 29th April 2018, candidates can download their CUCET answer Key 2018 from 30th April 2018 from organization official website. CUCET 2018 Answer Sheet downloading link will be active from 30th April 2018 and if candidates have find any mistake in answer key sheet then they can complain against it from 04th May 2018. After that correct answer key sheet PDF will release on 09th May 2018.
CUCET Result & Cut Off 2018
After held the examination and release exam answer key, candidates CUCET result 2018 and CUCET cut off marks list will release online. Candidates CUCET Result will announce on 25th May 2018.Candidates can check out their CUCET result and prepare for counselling process if their result will be positive means (they pass in exam).
CUCET Counselling 2018 Details
Candidates CUCET Counselling 2018 will start after release exam cut of marks merit list. On the basis of obtained marks and merit list situation, central universities will be allotted seats to candidates through counselling. During CUCET Counselling process candidates have to fill their preferences of colleges & courses. All document verification will also be at the time of CUCET Counselling.
CUCET Test Centres 2018 List
Here we are providing you, a complete list of CUCET 2018 Test Centres. Candidates have to choose any one centre from this list and will appear in exam on that venue. We are suggesting you please choose your centre which is nearby you. if you will do this then you have not face some difficulties like as travelling, travelling fare, time etc.