- CIPET JEE
- Courses Offered Through CIPET JEE
- CIPET JEE Eligibility Criteria
- Application Form Fee
- Admission Fees Structure
- Favorable Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for CIPET JEE
- CIPET JEE Exam Pattern 2018
- CIPET JEE Syllabus
- CIPET JEE Centers
- CIPET JEE Admit Card 2018
- CIPET JEE Answer Key 2018
- CIPET JEE Result & Cut Off 2018
- CIPET JEE Counselling 2018
Do you want to participate in CIPET JEE 2018 entrance test? If yes then you are on right place because each and every necessary point all information about CIPET JEE 2018 entrance test is written here. Brand new notification has been released by Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology as CIPET JEE 2018. Through this entrance test eligible and interested candidates can take admission into M degree courses in B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech and M.Sc in its affiliated institutions. CIPET JEE (Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology Joint Entrance Examination) is a national level entrance test. This exam is conducts one time in a year. Those candidates who have desire of study in this institute for them it is good opportunity to make career in engineering. Large numbers of candidates will apply to participate in this entrance test but all of them only eligible and talented candidates will be shortlisted for admission. Selection of the candidates for admission will be done on the basis of applied candidate’s eligibility and performance in the CIPET entrance test.
For CIPET JEE 2018 entrance test, notification released and commencement of online application forms has been started from 28th April 2018 at 10:00 AM. Candidates who are interested and eligible can make submission of their online application forms latest by last date 27th June 2018 (11:59 PM). Once appliers make submission of their application forms successfully then their CIPET JEE 2018 entrance test will be held on 01st July 2018. One important thing applicants will remember that is Eligibility Criteria! Match your eligibility criteria before make submission of application forms via online mode and then Offline too your application forms will be rejected without any intimation to you.
As we already informed that CIPET JEE 2018 application forms will be accepted if filled properly. Only said way of application forms will be acceptable. We are suggesting you, provide only accurate details when you have to fill your online application forms. If the exam conducting body fined any wrong information which provided by you in the form then your forms may be cancelled. Your next step will be preparation; candidates have to prepare themselves in good way because if you will not prepare well then you can’t score good marks in exam.
For more information of CIPET JEE 2018 like Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee etc please see this page till the end.
Courses Offered Through CIPET JEE
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing (PGD-PPT) – 1.5 years
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM) – 1.5 years
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management (PGD-PTQM) – 1.5 years
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT) – 3 years
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT) – 3 years
- Sc – PS
- Tech- PE/PNT
CIPET JEE Eligibility Criteria
|Courses||CIPET JEE Age limit||Qualification|
|For PGD-PPT||25 years||3-years degree in science with Chemistry|
|For PGD-PTQM||3 years degree in science passed with Chemistry, Physics and Maths.|
|For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent|
|For DPMT & DPT||20 years||10th standard passed with Maths, Science and English|
Application Form Fee
Appliers are hereby informed that, while apply for Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology Joint Entrance Examination they have to pay following CIPET JEE Registration Fees –
|For General, OBC, OBC (NCL)||Rs.250/-|
|Candidates belonging from North East Region (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura)||No application fee|
Admission Fees Structure
|(Per Semester – Six Months)|
|PD-PMD with CAD / CAM|
|Fees at the time of admission|
|Caution Money Deposit||750|
|Fees per year|
|Students Insurance Policy||100|
|Fees per Semester|
|Examination fee (per paper/practical)||200|
|Supplementary Examination Fee||250|
Favorable Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
|Submission Application form||28-04-2018|
|Last date for submission of Form||27-06-2018|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||30-06-2018|
|CIPET JEE 2018 Exam Date||01-07-2018|
|Result Declaration||First week of July 2018|
|Academic Session starts||From 01-08-2018|
How to Apply
- First of all candidates have to open the organization official website cipetonline.com
- See “CIPET ANNOUNCES ADMISSION OF DIPLOMA PROGRAMS THROUGH COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) JEE 2018-19” tab.
- Read all details completely
- After read all information go to Link “Online Admission Portal (eadmission.cipet.gov.in) – Hit Here”
- Fill all details very carefully like Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Age, gender, category, date of birth, Aadhar Number, Address, Mobile Number etc. from “New Registration tab”
- Submit the details to get User Name and Password.
- Now log-in to fill Online Application form using User Name and Password given.
- Fill all asked details and upload educational documents/ certificates/ photograph/ signature other things if required.
- Photo – 400 X 400 pixels, Size 250 kb and Signature – 400 x 300 pixels, Size 250 kb
- Now pay fee and Take slip of application fee and keep it safe as a proof
- Finally submit your CIPET JEE application form and take a hard copy also and send to following address.
“To Director (Academic),
CIPET Head Office Guindy, Chennai – 600 032”
Direct Resource Link – CIPET JEE Advertisement in English
Official Link for – Admission Details
Link for – Apply Online
Note – For more information JEE Test please visit official website.
How to Prepare for CIPET JEE
Preparation of any exam is a very important part because without good preparation nobody can perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for CIPET Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through CIPET JEE Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on CIPET JEE Exam Pattern also which we are providing you as follows-
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern 2018
- Mode of examination is Online
- Total Duration of Exam will be 3 hours (for paper 1)
- Total Duration of Exam is 2 hours (for paper 2)
- Subjects are Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics
- Questions will be of Multiple Choice type Questions (MCQs)
- There is no Negative marking for test
CIPET JEE Syllabus
Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
Solids and Semiconductor Devices
Work, Energy and Power
Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
Magnetic Effect of Currents
Theory Of Equations, Sequence And Series
Complex Numbers & Trigonometry
Matrices and Determinants
Integral Calculus And Its Applications Methods Of Integration Standard Types
|Transition elements (3d series)|
Preparation, properties and reactions of alkenes and alkynes
Principles of qualitative analysis
Preparation, properties and reactions of alkanes
Practical organic chemistry
CIPET JEE Centers
|MCTI Campus||Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
CIPET JEE Admit Card 2018
Dear appliers CIPET JEE Call Letter will be issued from 30 June 2018 and this paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
CIPET JEE Answer Key 2018
After successfully completion of Entrance Test, appeared candidates can check CIPET JEE Answer Key 2018 within two or three from the day of exam on cipetonline.com. From these portals candidates can access their answer sheet of CIPET Entrance Test by enter their registration numbers and other required details.
CIPET JEE Result & Cut Off 2018
After completed Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology Joint Entrance Examination on notified dates, aspirants CIPET JEE Result and CIPET JEE Cut off Marks Merit List will available online from 01st week of July 2018. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number.
CIPET JEE Counselling 2018
After successfully declare the list of qualified candidates in entrance test, students will be called for CIPET JEE Counselling 2018. Students have to bring original and self attested copy of required document at counseling. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their ranks, preference and availability of seats.