CG PPT Syllabus 2018
Are you wants to obtain CG PPT Syllabus 2018 in PDF Format or directly? If your answer is in yes then we are telling you, you are on right place from where can get accurate CG PPT Syllabus 2018 and along with exam pattern also. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board every year is conducts Pre Polytechnic Test for admission into Engineering Diploma Courses in the state of Chhattisgarh various institutions as well as government colleges also. Like as every year, this year also the board invited application forms for the selection of liable candidates, large numbers of candidates applied for Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test, now after applied successfully candidates are need CG PPT Syllabus which we are providing them in easy mode here. As all of the people know, if candidates have to prepare themselves according to given syllabus topics, they can obtain good marks in exam and then for them will be very easy to take admission.
According to our experience, if candidates are prepares to themselves according to CG PPT Syllabus 2018 then they will obtain good merit marks in examination and also feel relax during exam. With the help of syllabus, candidates can know already that which type of subject questions will be asked them in examination and after know it do start preparation according to subject by topic wise. From this process candidates can do more preparation easily in short period of time also. During the time of preparation, takes the help from best books/ online quiz tests/ teacher notes etc and if comes problems during study solve them one by one. Test paper solving speed is an another issue which comes often time in front of candidates, sometimes we know all questions answer but from time limit rule don’t give the answer, so practice regularly to solve the paper within time period.
When candidates will prepare to themselves according to CG PPT Syllabus 2018 then they will escape from extra questions and study. Dear candidates, don’t take this test easily because every year in this test Lakhs of candidates are participate and to secure your place in between them is not an easy task, so prepare to yourself in best to best mode to score high marks in Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test. Make you time table for study and give equal time to each subject. In CG PPT Test, questions will be asked from candidates such as Mathematics, Science (Physics/Chemistry) and question paper contain topics and chapters 10th standard based.
For more information of CG PPT Syllabus and Exam Pattern, candidates will have to see this page till the end-
CG PPT Exam Pattern
- Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test will be held in offline mode i.e. (Pen Paper Based).
- Medium of the CG PPT paper will be in two languages – Hindi & English.
- There will be three sections in exam (Physic, Chemistry & Math), each section contains 50 questions of 50 marks, so there will be total 150 questions of 150 marks.
- Question paper will be objective type means (MCQs).
- The duration of exam paper is 03 hours, it is fixed.
- There is no negative marking means no penalty for any wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
CG PPT Syllabus Overview
CG PPT Science Syllabus
Unit 1-General Properties of Matter and Sound
Measurement, Motion & Force
Measurement: Measurement in International system of Units (S.I.), Tool of measurement: Vemier callipers, screw gauge, Spherometer, Physical balance and stop watch.
Motion: Uniform and non uniform motion, Particle, Body, Distance, Displacement, Speed, Velocity, Acceleration, Retardation, Difference between velocity and speed.
Force: Mass and Weight, Inertia, Classification of force, Friction and Factors affecting friction, sliding and rolling friction, advantage and disadvantage of friction, ways and means of increase and decrease of friction, importance of friction. Gravity and Gravitational force, Acceleration due to gravity.
Work and Energy
Work: Definition, work done by Constant force, Kinetic and potential energy.
Heat & Temperature: Thermometer, Conversion of temperature in Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin scale. Specific heat, Heat capacity, Calculation of specific heat by the method of mixture, Change of state, Latent heat, cooling due to evaporation, humidity and specific humidity, Heat expansion, Linear expansion, Superficial expansion, Volume expansion and its coefficient.
Wave and Sound
Waves: Nature of waves, types of waves (longitudinal and transverse), simple harmonic motion, amplitude, Time period, Wave length, Relation between — Velocities, Frequency & Wave length. Sound: Nature of sound and its motion, range of hearing, ultrasonic waves and its application.
Unit 2-Matter: Structure & Behavior
Matter: Nature and Behavior: Classification of matter based on chemical constitution; elements, compounds and mixtures, types of mixture.
Solution: Homogenous and heterogeneous, Suspension and Colloid, Concentration of solution.
Atoms and Molecules: Dalton’s atomic theory, Modem atomic theory, atomic and molecular mass, The mole, law of constant proportion, calculation of percentage composition of elements in simple compounds, determination of empirical and molecular formula in simple substances.
Structure of Atom: Constituents of an atom (Electrons, Protons and Neutrons), Atomic number, Atomic mass, Discovery of Nucleus, Bohr’s Atomic model, Distribution of electrons in Shells (upto atomic number 1-20), Valencey electrons and valencey, Isotopes, Isobars, Isotones, Radio activity, Radio isotopes and their application.
Unit 3-Light, Electricity & Magnetism
- Nature of light, reflection of light, laws of reflection, reflection from plane and curved surface, image formation by plane convex and concave mirror, relation between focal length and radius of curvature, determination of focal length of concave mirror by single pin method, Relation between u-v-f.
- Refraction of light: Laws of refraction, refraction by glass slab, critical angle, total internal reflection, use of total internal reflection in daily life. Convergin$ and diverging lens, Definition of focal length and optical center, image formation by lens.
- Human eye, its defects and remedies. Comparison between photographic camera and human eye. Construction, working, uses and way diagram of simple telescope and astronomical telescope.
Electricity and its effects:
- Electric intensity, potential. potential difference, electric current Ohms ’s law, Resistance, specific resistance, in fencing lac tors, combination of resistances and related numerical Thermal effect of current it’s use, calculation of power and electrical energy. Chemical effects of electric current. Primary and secondary their properties and drawback, Leclanche cell, dry cell, lead accumulator cell.
- Magnetic effect of current: Magnetic effect of current, Oersted experiment, electromagnetic induction, electric motor, working principle and use of generator, general studies of altemati $current and direct current, electric discharge in gases, discharge tube, cathode rays, X-rays and their properties.
Magnetism: Magnet and it’s types, artificial magnet, methods of preparing of magnets, molecular theory of magnetism, demagnetization, magnetic keepers, magnetic lines of force and their Terrestrial magnetism, magnetic storm, magnetic meridian, geographical meridian, relation between V, H, I and 8.
Unit 4-Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound
Periodic Classification of Elements: A brief historical perspective of periodic classification of elements, Modern periodic law, modern Periodic table. Periodic Properties in period and in groups. Metallic and non metal elements, atomic size, ionization energy and electron affinity.
Chemical Bonding: Formation of Chemical Bonds, types of bonds-ionic and covalent bond, Electronegative and polar covalent compound, properties of ionic and covalent compound.
Chemical reaction, Formula of simple compound, equation of simple chemical reaction and their balancing. Types of Chemical reactions – Combination, decomposition, displacement, Oxidation and reduction
Rate of chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium: Preliminary knowledge of rate of chemical reaction, Fast and slow chemical reactions, Reversible and irreversible chemical reaction. Reversible reaction and dynamic nature of equilibrium, Acids and bases, pH scale, Exothermic and endothermic reactions.
Some important chemical compounds: Method of production of washing soda, baking soda. bleach in powder and plaster of Paris. Preparation of building material-lime cement, glass and steel. Laboratory method of preparing alcohol and acetic acid. Properties and uses of some general artificial polymers, polythene, polyvinyl chloride, Teflon. Soap and detergents.
Unit 5-Natural Resources
- Coal and petroleum
- Source of Energy
Unit 6-Our Environment
CG PPT Math Syllabus
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º by Geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle in different system degree, grade and radian.
- Relation between arc, radius and central angle.
- Trignometrical Identities.
- Problems on height and distance.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Distance formula, section and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and Incentre of triangle.
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Area and circumference of circle.
- Area of sector of circle and length of arc of circle.
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone and sphere.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem based on mean, median, mode and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on single event only).
Download – CG PPT Syllabus PDF
Download – CG PPT Admit Card
Note – For more information of CG PPT Syllabus please visit Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board official website.
Candidate’s admission selection decision will be done on the basis of Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test through counselling.