CESS Hyderabad Admission 2018
- CESS Hyderabad Admission 2018
- Courses Offered
- Selection Process for Admission
- Application Form Fee
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for PhD Entrance
- Exam and Interview
- CESS Hyderabad PhD Admit Card
- CESS Hyderabad PhD Answer Key
- CESS Hyderabad PhD Result 2018
- CESS Hyderabad PhD Counselling
Searching the right way to apply for CESS Hyderabad Admission 2018? If yes then you have finally come at right place where entire details related to CESS Hyderabad PhD Admission 2018 are available. The Centre for Economic and Social Studies (CESS) Hyderabad in collaboration with Telangana University, Nizamabad is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into various Ph.D courses in the concerned Department/Institute for the academic year 2018-19. In this admission notice, only eligible aspirants can apply for vacant seats (category wise) / Main & Applied subjects list, for admission to Ph.D Courses available in each Department / Institute. For admission; there will be entrance exam in which it is necessary to participate to get entry in institute. Admission final decision will be made on the basis of aptitude test performance. The Center for Economic and Social Studies is an Indian autonomous research institute, established in 1980 to facilitate research activity in Economics and Social Sciences. It was a brain child of B.P.R. Candidates who wish to study in Doctorate, it is best opportunity for them. Versatile individuals can apply by fill the application forms.
PhD Development Studies Online Form receiving process has been started now. Eligible candidates can make submission of CESS PhD Admission Application Form on or before last date that is 25th July 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in aptitude test on the basis of qualifying exam marks in entrance. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms will not be entitled for selection rounds.
All candidates are advised to remember that after the closing date of application forms consideration nobody application forms will be accepted. One more thing applicants must remember that application forms will be considered through Offline Mode only. There are no other option is available from that you can forward or apply for CESS Hyderabad Admission 2018. So follow the mode to submit your application forms in which you are comfortable. After apply you should appear in exam on 05th August 2018 from 11.00 am to 01.00 p.m. at CESS.
For more information of CESS Hyderabad PHD Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Phd only in below disciplines-
- Sociology/Anthropology/Social Work
- Political Science/Public Administration
- Development Statistics (With Specialization in Econometrics)
- Commerce & Business Management (Related to Research Areas of CESS)
No. of Seats
15 (Fifteen only) in all the above six subjects put together
- A Postgraduate Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade [50 percent marks for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/Differently-abled categories] in the concerned subject from any recognized university
- An MPhil Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized university
- Candidates qualified in the National level tests in UGC-NET, for JRF, ICSSR Fellowship holders, Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship holders, and State Level Eligibility Test (SLET).
- Candidates in UGC – FDP (Faculty Development Program).
Selection Process for Admission
Admissions to PhD Program will be done through the written test followed by interview of the short-listed candidates. The Entrance Examination and Interview will be conducted at main campus of the University
- The reservation policy of the Government of Telangana will be followed
- All the eligible candidates are required to attend the interview at their own cost. The interviews will be held at CESS, Hyderabad on Saturday, the 05th August 2018
- The selected candidates will have to attend the compulsory Course Work held at the CESS for Two Semesters, spreading throughout the year consisting of three papers
Application Form Fee
Students need to pay registration fee (Rs.800/- for applications directly obtained from CESS and Rs. 1000/- in case of downloaded applications) by Cash or DD drawn in favour of “Director CESS” payable at Hyderabad.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 25th July 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 05th August 2018
- Date of Interviews: 25th and 26th August 2018
How to Apply
- Applicants should log on to official site of center that is www.cess.ac.in
- Here press on “ADMISSION” tab available at the home page
- The next move is entering on “PH. D. PROGRAMMES” link
- Read details and download application
- Fill the Application form with correct details and add copies of relevant documents.
- At last submit your complete PhD Admission Form within given period of time to the given address.
Division of Graduate Studies,
Centre for Economic and Social Studies,
List of documents to be Attach while Apply:
- Matriculation Certificate for verification of the date of birth
- Details Mark Card of 10+2
- DMC of Graduation
- DMC of Post Graduation (in duplicate)
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of Award Letter of UGC/CSIR-NET JRF (with validity period)
- Enclose copies of the requisite Certificates to claim the weightage of the Ph.D. Ordinance.
Direct Resource Link of: Official Notification for Phd Admission
Note – For more information of CESS PhD Admission 2018 please visit official website.
How to Prepare for PhD Entrance
Applicants will have to go through all the details pasted below to cash this opportunity of higher education in this reputed education hub.
Exam and Interview
The Entrance Test will be conducted on Sunday, the 05th August 2018 from 11.00 am to 01.00 p.m. at CESS. The interviews for short-listed candidates will be conducted at CESS on Saturday and Sunday, the 25th and 26th August 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview. Final selection will be based on the overall performance in Entrance Test and the Interview. The candidates are required to attend the Entrance Test and the interview at their own cost
The scheme of Entrance Test will be as under
Paper-I Subject related paper (comprising of 50 objective type questions to be attempted on OMR sheet)
- Duration: One hour
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Subject related paper (Descriptive)
- Duration: Two Hours
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Setting of question papers for Ph. D. Entrance Test shall be from the Syllabi of compulsory papers of concerned subjects.
- There will be no question of Reasoning/ Logic/ English in Ph. D. Entrance Test.
- Computer Application
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science
CESS Hyderabad PhD Admit Card
Appliers will appear in CESS Hyderabad PHD Entrance Test. To appear in this entrance test, each candidate will required CESS Hyderabad Admit Card 2018 which will be available online at University official website soon. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
CESS Hyderabad PhD Answer Key
Candidates will be able to download their CESS Hyderabad PHD Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of educational test will release within three days after conduct the examination. With the help of answer key Applicants can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
CESS Hyderabad PhD Result 2018
After conduct the entrance of PhD Courses entrance, appeared participants can check their CESS Hyderabad PhD Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
CESS Hyderabad PhD Counselling
Students who are eager to take admission in Phd, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test performance. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In CESS Hyderabad PhD Counselling 2018 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.