CCS University Admission 2018
Here we are giving you information about CCS University Admission 2018. Candidates can get all accurate information about CCS University Admission 2018 procedure from here. As per notification, application forms are inviting from eligible candidates by Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU) for admission in B.Ed session 2018-19. Candidates who want to set their career in Teaching Sector may apply. It is good opportunity for those candidates who want to be a Teacher in any school and college. To be a Teacher, you have needed to fill application form and then start study in proper way to crack the exam.
Application forms must be accepted in only “Online” mode from candidates for CCS University Admission in B.Ed course. Any other mode of application forms for CCSU B.Ed admission will not be acceptable. Registration of CCSU B.Ed application forms is going to start very earlier. Now candidates can make submission of their online application forms till last date. After online registration candidates can also deposit application forms in colleges till given last date.
Candidate, must remember last date of application forms online registration because after this date no one application form will be accepted. We are suggesting you please start your preparation for exam till now because you have not enough time for preparation. Best and proper way of preparation will give you success in exam.
For more information like CcS University B.Ed Application Form, University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria, University B.Ed Exam Date etc please read this page till the end –
CCS University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- Before participate in CCS University B.Ed entrance exam, candidates must have pass out graduate degree from any recognized university.
- General category candidates must have at least 50% marks in graduate and SC/ST category candidates must have at least 45% marks.
- There are no prescribed age criteria for CCS University B.Ed course admission.
- In CCS University, there will four subjects such as Art, Commerce, science, Agriculture in pursing B.Ed programme. Applicants can choose any one subject related to his/her educational background.
Application Fee Details for CCSU B.Ed
- Rs. 500/- for General/ OBC Category Candidates
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST Category Candidates
Mode of Payment – Candidates should deposit application fee payment by chall form in Bank.
CCSU B.Ed 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
|Starting date of CCS University Admission Form||February|
|Last date for online registration and payment of fee||February|
|Last date to submit applications in college||February|
|Last Date of the Submission of the Hard Copy of the Application Form||February|
Steps to Apply for CCSU B.Ed
- At very first log on to Chaudhary Charan Singh University official website which is www.ccsuniversity.ac.in.
- Then go in “News & Updates” section.
- Then go on “Press release: B.Ed. Exam Form” link.
- A PDF file will open, read all details carefully.
- Fill application form properly and submit to it before last date.
Direct Resource Link – CCS University B.Ed Notification
Direct Link to – Apply for CCS University B.Ed Exam
Note – For more information of CCS University B.Ed exam please visit official website.
CCS University B.Ed Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||Number of Question||Marks||Total Time|
|A||General Aptitude||50||100||3 Hours|
|B||Subject Ability (Art, Science, Commerce, Agriculture)||50||100|
CCS University B.Ed Syllabus Complete Details
- Question related to social Issue
- General science
- Five-year plan
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous question
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
- संधि / समास
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- रस / छन्द / अलंकार
- मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/ कहावते
- अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
- पर्यायवाची/विपरीतार्थक शब्द
- Figures/Verbal Classification
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Number/Symbol Series
- Question related to dictionary
- Vien Diagram /Dice
- Non-verbal series
- Logical Deduction
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
- Arithmetic Problem (Time & distance, Profit & loss, Time & Work, Problem on age, Simple & Compound Interest etc)
- Other Quant & Reasoning Miscellaneous question
- There are four subjects (Art, science, Commerce, Agriculture) in this section. Students can choose one subject related to his/her educational background like Art background students can choose Art subjects.
CCSU B.Ed Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Cut Off, Counselling
Candidates CCS University B.Ed entrance exam Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Cut Off and Counselling will publish online, step by step. Candidates can get all these things from official website of CCS University which you can obtain easily.