BVP CET BBT 2018
- BVP CET BBT 2018
- BVP CET BBT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- BVP CET BBT 2018 Fee Details
- BVP CET BBT 2018 Selection Criteria
- BVP CET 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
- Procedure to Fill BVP CET BBT 2018 Form
- BVP CET BBT 2018 Exam Centres
- How to Prepare for BVP CET BBT Exam?
- BVP CET BBT 2018 Exam Pattern
- BVP CET BBT Syllabus 2018
- BVP CET BBT Admit Card 2018
- BVP CET BBT Answer Key 2018
- BVP CET BBT 2018 Result & Cut Off
- BVP CET BBT Counselling 2018
Are you wants to apply for BVP CET BBT 2018 exam. If yes then you are on right place from where can get all information about BVP CET BBT 2018 exam. Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVP) Pune is going to conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into B.Sc Biotechnology (BBT) course for the academic year 2018–19. Application forms are inviting from eligible and interested candidates by Bharti Vidyapeeth University for CET BBT Entrance Test. On the basis of BVP CET BBT exam, candidates will take admission in B.Sc Biotechnology programs. Bharati Vidyapeeth is an oldest Deemed University in India, it was establish in year 1964 and located in Pune, India. The Vidyapeeth University is famous for higher education, lots of the people have dream to study in this university. Its opportunity is comes for you by participating in CET BBT Entrance Test. At present 78 schools and 60 higher education institutions are runs successfully under Bharti Vidyapeeth University Supervision.
For, to true you study dream in Bharti Vidyapeeth University, students can submit their application forms, application forms are accepting in online mode by eligible candidates. Candidates can forward their BVP CET BBT 2018 online application forms on or before last date which is 14th June 2015 (UP To 05:00 PM). After make submission of online application forms, candidates will participate in CET BBT Entrance Test which will be organized on 17th June 2018 (02:00 PM to 03:30 PM). In CET BBT Entrance Test only shortlisted candidates will participate who complete the all eligibility conditions as per the requirement of Bharti Vidyapeeth University. Those candidates eligibility criteria should not match as per the requirement of University, their application forms should be rejected and they will not participate in any type of entrance test.
As we already told you, forms of BVP CET BBT 2018 Entrance Test will be accepted only in online mode. Any other mode of application forms should be rejected. In this year BVP CET BBT Entrance Test will be held in Pune, New Delhi and Navi Mumbai. These are the place in which candidates will select where they will give Entrance Test. Candidates will choose out any one centre which is nearby them or suite to them. One more thing, you must fill only accurate detail in the application form. After submit the application forms, start your BVP CET BBT Entrance Test Preparation in good way because it is one of the toughest Entrance Test of Bharti Vidyapeeth University. Without good preparation you can’t crack the BVP CET BBT Entrance Test with god marks.
For more information of Bharti Vidyapeeth University CET BBT 2018 Entrance Test like BVP CET BBT Notification, BVP CET BBT Dates, BVP CET BBT Application Forms, BVP CET BBT Eligibility Criteria, BVP CET BBT application fee etc please see this page till the end.
BVP CET BBT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 Course) or its equivalent examination successfully pass out candidates with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and /or Mathematics and passed in English, from a recognized board, can apply to take admission into the First year of the B.Sc. Biotechnology course.
Offered Course & Numbers of Seats
B.S.c Biotechnology – 80 Seats
BVP CET BBT 2018 Fee Details
For BVP CET BBT Entrance Test, students have to deposit required amount of non refundable application fee which is Rs. 1100 (Indian Rupees) + Service charges and other taxes for transaction. Fee should be deposit through payment gateway using internet banking mode or by debit/credit card. Once you have paid the application fee then it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
BVP CET BBT 2018 Selection Criteria
For BVP B.Sc Biotechnology Course, applicant’s selection will be made on the basis of CET BBT Entrance Test obtained marks performance through counselling.
BVP CET 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
|BVP CET BBT Application Forms Submission Last Date||14th June 2018 (up to 05:00 P.M.)|
|BVP CET BBT 2018 Entrance Test Date||17th June 2018 (02:00 PM to 03:30 PM)|
|BVP CET BBT Result 2018 Date||22nd June 2018 after 5.00 P.M.|
|BVP CET BBT Counselling Dates||27th June 2018 at 10.00 A.M. onwards|
|Commencement of Classes||2nd July 2018|
Procedure to Fill BVP CET BBT 2018 Form
- First of all students will log on to Bharti Vidyapeeth University official website which is bvuniversity.edu.in
- Then go on “Information Brochures” Link which is available in the left side of website.
- A new page will open, then go on “B. Sc. Biotechnology – 2018” Link.
- Now your BVP CET BBT 2018 Admission Information Brochure will open in-front of you, read it all details very carefully.
- After read it, candidates will apply online.
- To apply online for BVP B.Sc Biotechnology Course, go on again “Home Page” of website.
- Then go on “Apply online for UG programs: B.Pharm. / Pharm.D, B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Sc. (Bio-Technology), B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Optom., BASLP, B.Pharm-II, PB.B.Sc.(Nursing)” Link and start to apply online after read registration guidelines.
- Sign-up your account if you are a new user. If you already sign up then login by enter user id and password.
- Fill all details very carefully and accurately like candidates name, age, academic qualification etc.
- Upload educational documents/ certificates/ photograph/ signature other things if required.
- Deposit application fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Finally submit your BVP CET BBT application form, take a hard copy print out also of it for further use in future.
For any query related to filling online application form, candidates can Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Resource Link – BVP CET BBT 2018 Information Brochure / Notification
Direct Resource Link for – BVP CET BBT 2018 Online Application Form
Note – For more information of BVP CET BBT 2018 Entrance Test please visit official website.
BVP CET BBT 2018 Exam Centres
01: Pune – Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology and Biotechnology, Katraj, Pune 411 046. Telephone No. 020-24379013, 24365713.
02: New Delhi -Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Institute of Management & Research, A-4, Rohtak Road, Opp. Ordnance, Depot, Paschim Vihar Extension, New Delhi – 110063. Telephone No. 011-25285808 / 25250120 / 25284396.
03: Navi Mumbai – Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering Sector 7, Near Kharghar Railway Station, C.B.D., Belapur, Navi Mumbai 400 614. Telephone No. 022-27571074 / 27572140.
BVP B.Sc Biotechnology Course Fee Details
|Institutional Quota Merit Category||Foreign/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI Merit Students|
|B.Sc. Biotechnology||Rs. 65,000/-||Rs. 75,000/-||US $ 3,500|
How to Prepare for BVP CET BBT Exam?
By BVP CET BBT Syllabus and exam pattern, candidates can start their preparation for Entrance Test. With the help of BVP CET Syllabus and exam pattern, candidates can take an idea about entrance test behavior means they can know that which type of questions will be asked, how many time will be provided etc? Below we are providing you BVP CET Entrance Test Syllabus and exam pattern in easy way, see it and start your preparation smoothly.
BVP CET BBT 2018 Exam Pattern
BVP CET BBT Syllabus 2018
BVP CET BBT Admit Card 2018
After fill the application forms successfully of BVP CET BBT, shortlisted candidates will appear in Entrance Test BBT (B. Sc. Biotechnology) on 17th June 2018 from 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. It is an order by organization that candidates will present in examination centre at 1.30 p.m. positively. Applicants BVP CET BBT Admit Card 2018 will be available online at Bharti Vidyapeeth University Official Website before held the examination. Applicants will appear in exam along with Printed Copy of Admit Card, Any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport). If applicant’s will appear in exam without above said requisite documents, will not be allowed to participate in Entrance Test.
BVP CET BBT Answer Key 2018
After successfully held the examination, candidates can download their BVP CET BBT 2018 Entrance Test Answer Sheet online. Answer sheet will release 1-2 days after held the examination. From this candidates can tally their Entrance Test Questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
BVP CET BBT 2018 Result & Cut Off
After successfully held the BVP CET BBT Entrance Test on 17th June 2018, appeared candidates BVP CET BBT Result will release online on 22nd June 2018 after 05 p.m. Candidates can check out this and can also calculate their cut off marks.
BVP CET BBT Counselling 2018
After pass out the BVP CET BBT Entrance Test, application will participate in BVP CET BBT Counselling 2018 Process. BVP CET BBT Entrance Test Counselling will be held on 27th June 2018 at 10.00 a.m. onwards at below give venue –
BVP CET Counselling Venue
“Venue for Counseling Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),
Rajiv Gandhi Institute IT & Biotechnology,
Pune-Satara Road, Katraj, Pune-46
Ph. No. 020-24379013”
Admission seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of BVP CET BBT counselling. At the time of counselling candidates will produce following certificates in original along with self-attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counselling and on the spot admission –
- For a Proof of date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate or Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate
- Statement of marks of X std examination.
- Statement of marks of XII std examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST category)
- Caste validity certificate issued by appropriate authority (in case of candidates of SC/ST category)
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th).
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness. (as per Annexure II)
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your names written on backside.
- The amount of fees and Hostel fees (in case you are admitted to Hostel.)
- Authority letter-wherever applicable.
- The application should also be accompanied by a document in the form of school leaving certificate/transfer / migration / character certificate, which should include a report on behavioral pattern of applicant, so that the institution can thereafter keep intense watch upon a student who has a negative entry in this regard.
- An affidavit in the format given in Annexure IV signed by the candidate and countersigned by the parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public on stamp paper Rs. 100/-