BMRCL Admit Card
Are you wants to download BMRCL Admit Card for Graduate Engineer Post examination, then you are on right place. Here we are providing you BMRCL Admit Card complete details means how and where you can download BMRCL Graduate Engineer Admit Card. Few days ago Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) invited application forms to fill up Graduate Engineers vacant posts, now in this regarding the exam is going to be held and you have need BMRCL Hall Ticket to participate in exam. First of all BMRCL Graduate Engineers written examination scheduled to be held
on 28th January 2018 but is was postponed due to administrative reasons and the exam now will be held on 18th February 2018 (Sunday) by the order of BMRCL Sd/- General Manager (HR).
For Graduate Engineer exam BMRCL Admit Card will be necessary document and along with this candidates have need any one Original ID Proof i.e. Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, or Passport to participate in exam. Please take one of the ID proof otherwise examiner will not allow you to enter in examination room and your paper may be left. So take these things carefully before participate in exam.
As we all of know BMRCL Admit Card will be necessary document for each candidate who will participate in Graduate Engineer examination because it will tell you about your exam roll number, exam venue, exam time and other related things of exam. Candidates must also appear in exam with their preparation of exam because exam will not easy, competition in BMRCL graduate engineer exam will be on top. Candidates can download BMRCL Hall Ticket at organization official website at www.bmrc.co.in just followed below given steps –
Steps to download BMRCL Graduate Engineer Exam Call Letter
- First of all candidates go on official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) which is www.bmrc.co.in
- Then go on “CAREERS” tab which is available at top of website.
- A new page will open.
- At top you will see “NO. BMRCL/ 166 / ADM/ 2017 /PRJ Dated: 13.11.2017 – Recruitment of graduate Engineer (Civil). The written exam will be conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority and will be held on Sunday the 18th February 2018” Advertisement.
- Then go on “Click here to Download Hall Ticket” Link.
- A new page will open again, then you will enter your “application number, date of birth and press on print hall ticket button.
- Finally your BMRCL Graduate Engineer admit card will display on your screen, download your admit card and go in exam with it.
If candidates want to get both hall tickets in one page then they must setup page as given under –
Page Setup: Page A4 Portrait, Left Margin 10, right margin 10, Scale 80%
Direct Link to Download – BMRCL Graduate Engineer Exam Admit Card
Note – For More information of BMRCL Graduate Engineer Exam Admit Card please visit official website.
BMRCL Graduate Engineer Selection Procedure
Selection for BMRCL Graduate Engineers is based on written examination and interview. Candidates who will qualify in written exam and interview will appear in document verification and Kannada test finally.
Exam Pattern BMRCL Graduate Engineer
- As we have already told, BMRCL Graduate Engineer exam will be held on 28th January 2018 (Sunday).
- Exam paper is purely based on Objective Type question of multiple Choice.
- Question will be asked from applicants in bilingual language i.e. English and Kannada.
- 02 hours is fixed duration for solved question paper.
- In exam paper total 100 questions will be asked from candidates.
- For each right answer 01 mark will be allotted to candidate.
- No Negative marking will be there in Graduate Engineer exam.
- Writing one paragraph / sentence in Kannada is compulsory in BMRCL Graduate Engineer Question Paper.