BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2018
- BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2018
- BIT Mesra MCA Eligibility Criteria
- BIT Mesra MCA Application Fee
- BIT Mesra MCA Selection Procedure
- BI Mesra MCA Admission 2018 Dates:
- Procedure to fill BIT Mesra MCA Form
- BIT Mesra MCA Fee Structure
- BIT Mesra MCA Online Test Centres
- How to Prepare for BIT Mesra MCA Exam?
- BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Test Syllabus
- BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Test Admit Card 2018
- BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam Answer Key 2018
- BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam Result/Cut Off 2018
- BIT Mesra MCA Counselling 2018
Are you ready for BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2018? If yes then you are on right destination from where can get all accurate and informative details about BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2018 Procedure. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra (Main Campus) and its Extension Centres at BIT Jaipur, BIT Lalpur and BIT Noida are inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into Master in Computer Applications (MCA) programme session 2018-19. After receive all application forms, BIT Mesra will organized an Online Entrance Test, on that basis seats will be confirmed of candidates for study Full-Time MCA Programme 2018-2021. Applicants BIT Mesra programme will be completed in 3-years (6-semesters). Candidates who have dream in their eyes to be an engineer in IT sector from BIT Mesra then it is golden opportunity for you. Submit application forms, participate in online entrance test, qualify in the exam and make true your study dream in BIT Mesra. BIT Mesra is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed University, it was established in year 1955 and located in Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand State of India. BIT Mesra extension centres are also, situated in Jaipur, Noida, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, and Deoghar as well as offshore centres in Ras al-Khaimah, UAE and Muscat, Oman.
For MIT Mesra Admission 2018, candidates must apply online and online application forms registration has been started from 01st March 2018. Applicants BIT Mesra Admission 2018 application forms must be accepted on or before last that is fix 30th April 2018. If you are eligible then you can submit application forms before last date, after successfully apply, candidates will appear in Online Entrance Test which will be held on 03rd June 2018 (Sunday). Dear applicants before submit your application forms, please ensure about your eligibility criteria and other required requirements. If you will not fulfill all required criteria then your application forms similarly will be rejected.
One more time we are remembering you, application forms should be acceptable only in Online Mode. Any other mode or way of application forms is not acceptable. Applicants will participate in BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2018 Online Entrance Test, with their complete preparation. If your preparation will be weak then you can’t score good marks or merit qualified marks in online entrance test. So prepare to yourself in good way with the help of syllabus, books, coaching institutes and other study material. Candidates can also take advice their seniors, which already appear in this exam and qualified. Candidates can prepare to themselves with the help of online test quiz and other resources.
For more information of BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2018 like eligibility criteria, fee, dates, how to apply etc, navigate to yourself below till the end of this page –
BIT Mesra MCA Eligibility Criteria
To take admission into BIT Mesra MCA Programme, candidates must pass out in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Information Practices as one of the subject in 12th class or its equivalent examination.
Candidates must also have Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PwD) marks. For more info visit below given image –
Offered Course & Seat Intake
MCA – 45 Jaipur, 120 Lalpur, 60 Mesra and 60 in Noida
BIT Mesra MCA Application Fee
Applicant will have to deposit a required amount of application fee Rs. 2,500 for General/OBC category candidates and Rs. 1,500 for SC/ST category candidates. If once you have deposited application fee then it will not be refunded under any circumstances. So think before pay it that you have to pay or not. After made this you can’t do anything. Applicants will made payment of application fee through State Bank Collect (any nationalized bank).
BIT Mesra MCA Selection Procedure
Candidates, selection Decision purely will be made on the basis of online entrance test obtained marks performance. For selection information, no separate intimation will be sent to candidates, candidates should check BIT Mesra website regularly for any updates or matters related to the admission.
BI Mesra MCA Admission 2018 Dates:
|Application Form Online Registration Commences From||01st March 2018|
|Application Forms Online Registration Last Date||30th April 2018|
|Last date for receipt of printout of electronically filled application form along with required enclosures at BIT Mesra, Ranchi||11th May 2018|
|BIT Mesra MCA Admission Online Entrance Test Date||03rd June 2018 (Sunday)|
Test may be held up to three time slots at the Center, that is from 9.00 to 11.00 am, 12.00 to 2.00 pm, and 3.00 to 5.00 pm.
|BIT Mesra MCA Admission Online Test Admit Card Availability Date||26th May 2018|
|Declaration of 1st Provisional Selection List along with complete merit list on the Institute website / Notice Boards||15th June 2018|
Classes will commence from the 2nd / 3rd week of July 2018 at all Centres (Exact date will be announced at later stage)
Procedure to fill BIT Mesra MCA Form
- First of all students visit the official website of BIT Mesra which is bitmesra.ac.in
- Then go on “Admissions” tab which is available on the top bar of website.
- After that go in “Admission Notifications” section.
- Now you have to move on “MCA 2018 – Admission Notification” link.
- Then you have to read all details very carefully from “Information Brochure” PDF file.
- After see all details, move on “Click here to Apply Online” Link.
- Sing-in or Sign-up your account.
- Fill all details very carefully like your name, age, academic records etc.
- Then upload all required documents and certificates and scanned image of photograph and signature if required.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Finally submit your BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2018 application form after double check and take a hard copy print out also of it for further use in future.
Direct Resource Link – BIT Mesra MCA Admission Information Brochure
Direct Resource Link to – Apply Online for BIT Mesra MCA Admission
Note – For more information of BIT Mesra MCA admission 2018 please visit organization official website.
For any other query or information related to admission, candidates can contact at below given address or numbers–
|Mesra||Dean, Admissions & Academic Coordination|
Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi – 835215
Phone: PBX: 0651-2275444 / 896 / 2276496, Extn 4469, & 2275868 (D)
Fax: 0651- 2275401, 2276007
For Information about MCA programme:
Head, Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Birla Institute of Technology
Mesra, Ranchi – 835215
|Jaipur||Director, Birla Institute of Technology Extension Centre 27, Malviya Industrial Area,|
Jaipur – 302018
Phone: 0141– 4019798 / 4019819, Fax: 2751601
|Lalpur||Director, Birla Institute of Technology Extension Centre Lalpur|
Ranchi – 834001,
Phone: 0651–2531817 / 2531676, Fax: 2531658 / 2531676
|Noida||Director, Birla Institute of Technology Extension Centre A-7 Sector-1, Noida – 201301|
Phone: 0120 – 2543484 / 2553661 / 3662, Fax: 2554146
BIT Mesra MCA Fee Structure
BIT Mesra MCA Online Test Centres
Allahabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Noida, and Ranchi
How to Prepare for BIT Mesra MCA Exam?
Candidates can prepare to themselves for BIT Mesra MCA Admission online entrance test according to syllabus and exam pattern. If applicants will prepare to themselves as per syllabus and exam pattern then will get success in exam. With the help of BIT Mesra online entrance test syllabus and exam pattern, candidates can get knowledge as how many questions will be asked in exam, which subject questions will be asked, how many time will be provided to candidates to solve the examination and other things. Candidates, syllabus and exam pattern as follows –
BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Test Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
|B||Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning||20|
- 02 hours time duration will be provided to candidates to short out the BIT Mesra Online Entrance Test.
- Online entrance test questions paper will be of objective type with multiple choices out of which only one is correct.
- For each right answer, applicants will earn 04 marks.
- There will be negative marking scheme procedure, for each wrong answer 01 mark will be deducted.
- Total numbers of questions are 120.
- Questions will be asked from Mathematics, Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness and English Sections.
BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Test Syllabus
Section A: Mathematics
- Algebra: Fundamental operations in Algebra, expansion, factorization, quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations, surds.
- Set Theory: Sets and subsets, operations on sets, sequences, properties of integers, relations and functions
- Matrix Algebra: Elementary transformations, inverse of a matrix, rank, solution of simultaneous linear equations, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, quadratic forms
- Co-ordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates, equations of a line, mid point, intersections etc., equations of a circle, distance formulae, pair of straight lines, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling.
- Calculus: Limit of functions, continuous functions, differentiation of function(s), tangents and normals, simple examples of maxima and minima, integration of function by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integral application to volumes and surfaces of frustums of a sphere, cone, cylinder, Taylor Series.
- Differential Equations: Differential equations of first order and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential equations.
- Vectors: Position vector, addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.
- Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse function
- Probability and Statistics: Basic concepts of probability theory, averages, dependent and independent events, frequency distributions, and measures of dispersions, skewness and kurtosis, random variable and distribution functions, mathematical expectations, binomial, Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting, and principle of least squares, correlation and regression.
- Linear Programming: Formulation of simple linear programming problems, basic concepts of graphical and simplex methods, revised simplex method, transportation and assignment problems, duality and integer programming
Section B: Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Questions in this section will test logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and visiospatial reasoning.
Section C: Computer Awareness
- Computer Basics: Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, input / output devices, computer memory, memory organization, back-up devices
- Data Representation: Representation of characters, integers, and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic: Addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, 1’s and 2’s complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, normalized floating point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams
- Computer Architecture: Block structure of computers, communication between processor and I / O devices, interrupts
- Computer Language: Assembly language and high-level language, Multiprogramming and time-sharing operating systems, Computer Programming in C.
- Flow chart and Algorithms
- Operating Systems: Evolution of operating systems, types of operating systems, functions of an operating system, modern operating systems.
Section D: English
- Use of articles and prepositions (fill in the blanks or correct use)
- Idioms and phrases
- Reading comprehension
- Expansion of an idea
- Sentence sequence (jumbled sentences)
- Completion of a sentence (with choices)
- Choice of appropriate word to fill in the blanks (with options)
- Abridging sentences / paragraphs
BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Test Admit Card 2018
Those candidates submitted proper filled application forms within time period, their BIT Mesra MCA Online Entrance Test Admit card will issue online at Institute official website. Applicants admit card will release online from 26th May 2018. Download your admit card and appear in exam along with your admit card and any one original identification documents like (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport).
BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam Answer Key 2018
Applicants BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam Answer Key 2018 will release online after held the test on 03rd June 2018, same day or after 01-02 days of exam. Candidates can check out their answer key from organization official website and can match their questions answers.
BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam Result/Cut Off 2018
After successfully held the BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Test, appeared candidates BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam Result/Cut Off will release online on 15th June 2018. Those candidates name will be in this list they will take place in three years MCA full time program of BIT Mesra.
BIT Mesra MCA Counselling 2018
After pass out in BIT Mesra MCA entrance test, candidates will participate in BIT Mesra MCA Counselling 2018. In counselling, applicants will carry their all original documents and one set of photo copies of them, seats will be allotted to candidates through counselling.