Bihar ITICAT 2018
- Bihar ITICAT 2018
- Bihar ITICAT Eligibility Criteria
- ITICAT Application Fee
- Selection Criteria – ITICAT
- Bihar ITICAT 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for ITICAT?
- Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern
- Bihar ITICAT Syllabus Overview
- Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2018
- Bihar ITICAT Answer Key 2018
- Bihar ITICAT Result & Cut Off
- Bihar ITICAT Counselling 2018
Are you wants to apply for Bihar ITICAT 2018 exam. If yes then you are on right place from where can get all information about BCECEB ITICAT 2018 Competitive Exam. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (बिहार संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा पर्षद) is inviting application forms from eligible and talented candidates for admission into ITI in the state of Bihar, in various Institutes through Competitive Admission Test. Bihar ITI Competitive Admission Test is also known as ITICAT. Through this test candidates are gets the admission into various professional course of medical, engineering and agriculture stream in Government / Private Institutes of Bihar State. Candidates who are looking to get admission in Bihar ITI academic session 2018-2019 and 2018-2020, it is good opportunity for them, hurry up and apply online now to cash this opportunity. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board every year is conducts ITICAT Competitive Admission Test, in that admission test large numbers of candidates are participate and comes true their dream of study ITI.
For Bihar ITICAT 2018, application forms online registration has been started from 06th April 2018. Candidates, who know that they are eligible, they can make submission of their BCECEB ITICAT 2018 application forms via online mode on or before last date that is fixed 27th April 2018. Once candidates have to submit their application forms successfully then they have to participate in competitive admission test on notified date 27th May 2018. Alert! Only those candidates have to apply for Bihar ITICAT Test, whose eligibility conditions are match as per the requirement of exam conducting body. If your eligibility conditions will not be matched then your application forms will be rejected without any intimation.
Appliers, Bihar ITICAT 2018 application forms must be accepted only by single way that is Online Mode. Any other mode or way of application forms should not be acceptable means forms should be rejected at that time. Bihar ITICAT Test will be organized at various exam centres within Bihar State, candidates have to choose any one centre at that they want to appear for examination. Hey guys choose any examination centre which is nearby you. Bihar ITICAT test is a very competitive admission test in the state of Bihar, so appear in this exam with your complete preparation. If your preparation will not be good then you can’t score good marks in this competitive admission test and your admission dream will not complete.
For more information of Bihar ITICAT 2018 Competitive Admission Test like Test Notification, Dates, Application Forms, Eligibility Criteria, application fee etc please see this page till the end.
Bihar ITICAT Eligibility Criteria
- First of all candidates should be a citizen of India and have domicile of Bihar State.
- Students should be passed out class X from any recognized board/ institutions.
- Appliers, minimum age limit should be 14 year old and it will be calculated as on 01.08.2018.
- If candidates are going to apply for Mechanic Tractor and Motor Mechanic Vehicle then their minimum age limit criteria should be 17 years old.
- Next point, appliers have to remember that class X pass with Mathematics and Science Subjects.
- There is no upper age limit.
ITICAT Application Fee
Students, before participate in exam have to pay a required amount of application fee by category wise. Fee should be remitted by challan form/ Online Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit Card as follows–
- General / OBC Category – Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 100/-
- Physically Disabled – Rs. 430/-
Selection Criteria – ITICAT
Applicant’s selection decision will be made on the basis of Bihar ITICAT Competitive Admission Test obtained marks performance through counselling.
Bihar ITICAT 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
|Bihar ITI Application Forms Online Registration Starting Date||06th April 2018|
|ITICAT Application Forms Online Registration Last Date||27th April 2018|
|Application Fee Payment Last Date through Challan Form||30th April 2018|
|Application Fee Payment Last Date through Online Payment||01st May 2018|
|Application Forms Editing Dates||02nd May to 04th May 2018|
|Bihar ITICAT Exam Date||27th May 2018|
|Bihar ITICAT Admit Card Availability Date||13th May 2018|
How to Apply
- First of all students will log on to Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board official website which is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Then go on “ITICAT Advertisement 2018 Information Brochures” Link.
- Read all details very carefully from ITICAT 2018 Information Brochure.
- After all information carefully, candidates will apply online.
- To apply online go to “ITICAT” section tab in the left side of website.
- Then go on “Apply for ITICAT-2018” Link.
- A new page will open in new tab, registration your account if you are a new user if you have already registered then sign-in by enter your registered email address and password.
- Fill all details very carefully like your name, age, academic qualification etc (which are required).
- Upload scanned images of your educational documents/ certificates/ photograph/ signature other things if required.
- Finally submit your Bihar ITICAT application form, take a take a hard copy print out also of it for further use in future.
Direct Resource Link – Bihar ITICAT 2018 Information Brochure
Direct Resource Link for – Apply Online for ITICAT 2018
Note – For more information of Bihar ITICAT 2018 Competitive Admission Test please visit official website.
How to Prepare for ITICAT?
By Bihar ITICAT Syllabus and exam pattern, candidates can prepare to themselves in easy mode for competitive admission test. With the help of syllabus and exam pattern candidates can know that which type of questions will be asked in exam paper. By know this information, candidates can start their preparation by topic wise in short period of time also.
Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern
Stage 1 – in Bihar ITICAT Admission Test first stage 600 points and 50 questions for each topic will be designed, with the question papers will be 150 questions. Each question consist four marks. There will be negative marking, 01 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subject Name||No of Question|
Stage 2 – in Bihar ITICAT Admission Test second stage question paper consist 300 questions with 1200 marks and 100 questions will be designed for each subject. Each question consist 04 marks. In this stage also will be negative marking and for each wrong answer 01 mark will be deducted.
|Subject Name||No of Question|
Bihar ITICAT Syllabus Overview
In this examination there will be four subjects, from which questions will be asked as follows-
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Some basis concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Ato
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Group 1 and Group 2 elements:
- Preparation and properties of some important compounds
- Some P-Block Elements:
- General Introduction of P-Block Element
- Organic Chemistry:
- Some Basic Principals and Techniques
- Classification of hydrocarbons
- Environmental Chemistry:
- Environmental pollution
- Solid state
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principals and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements
- D-and F-Block Elements
- Halo alkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols,Phenols and Ethe
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- SETS AND FUNCTIONS
- Relation & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear inequalities
- Permutation & Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence & Series
- CO-ORDINATE GEOMETRY (I)
- Straight Lines
- Conic Section
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometr
- CALCULUS (I)
- Limits and Derivatives
- MATHEMATICAL RESONING
- Mathematical Reasoning
- STATISTICS & PROBABILITY (I)
- RELATIONS AND FUNCTIONS
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- ALGEBRA (II)
- CALCULUS (II)
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of the Integrals
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- VECTORS ANDTHREE DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY
- Three – dimensional Geometry
- LINEAR PROGRAMMING
- Linear Programming
- PROBABILITY (II)
- Structural Organization an Animals and Plants
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Human Physiology.
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
- Biology and Human Welfare
Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2018
After successfully submission of Bihar ITI Admission Test application forms, candidates will appear in the competitive admission test and to appear in this test candidates have need Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2018. Admit card will be necessary document t participate in Bihar ITI admission test, without it examiner will not give you entry to write in exam. So first f all take it before participate in exam. Applicants, Bihar ITICAT Admit Card will be generated online at Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in from 13th May 2018. Along with ITICAT Admit Card candidates should also bring with them any authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport). If students will go to appear in ITICAT examination without above said documents then examiner will not be allowed you to sit in examination hall.
Bihar ITICAT Answer Key 2018
After successfully held the Bihar ITI Competitive Admission Test, candidates can download their Bihar ITICAT Answer Key 2018 via online mode only in PDF format file. Applicants BCECEB ITICAT Answer sheet will release 1-2 days after held the examination or same day of examination successfully completion. From this candidates can tally their ITICAT Test Questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
Bihar ITICAT Result & Cut Off
After successfully held the Bihar ITI Competitive Admission Test on 27th May 2018, appeared candidates Bihar ITICAT Result 2018 and Bihar ITICAT Cut off Marks Merit List will release online at Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board official website. Candidates can check out their result just entered their roll number or name or date f birth (which this required).
Bihar ITICAT Counselling 2018
After qualify in Bihar ITI Competitive Admission Test, candidates will appear in Bihar ITICAT Counselling 2018 Process. Seats for study in various ITI Institutes or Colleges will be allotted to candidates on the basis of Admission Test obtained marks through counselling. At the time of counseling candidates will produce their all original certificates or documents along with one self-attested photocopies of the same documents.