Anna University PhD Admission
Searching the right way to apply for Anna University PhD Admission 2018 -2019? If yes then you have finally come at right place where entire details related to Anna University PhD Application Form are available. Anna University is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into PhD Program for January 2019 session and Anna Centenary Research Fellowship of this University. For this admission notice, deserving aspirants can apply on vacant seats category wise available in each Department / Institute. For admission; there may be entrance exam/ interview/ merit list in which it is necessary to participate to get entry in university. Admission final decision will be made on the basis of AU director. Candidates who wish to study in Doctorate; it is best opportunity for them. Versatile individuals can apply by fill the application forms.
Anna University Ph.d Application form dates are also also issued by university. According to notice Anna PhD Admission Application Form can be submitted by students from 13th August 2018 to 31st August 2018 to given address. If there will be more number of applications received than appliers may be Called to participate in aptitude test on the basis of qualifying exam marks in master degree otherwise interview may be commence. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms will not be entitled for selection rounds. All appliers must add a DD to pay fee otherwise form will be rejected.
Best than the best skills having Indian nationals who are from same state (Tamil Nadu) must remember that after the closing date for consideration of application forms no form will ne accepted. One more thing applicants must remember that application forms will be considered through Offline process only. There are no other option is available from that you can forward or apply for Anna University PHD Admission 2018 – 2019. So follow the mode to submit your application forms in which you are comfortable. After apply you should appear in counseling and course will be Commencing in January 2019.
More details for Anna University PHD 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Area/Disciplines of PhD Program
- Ph.D. Degree in Engineering and Technology
- Ph.D. Degree in Science and Humanities
- Ph.D. Degree in Management Sciences
- Ph.D. Degree in Architecture and Planning
- Master’s Degree of this University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study notified from time to time by this University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engg/Technology of the University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study with a minimum of 15 years of R&D Experience in National Research Laboratories /Public sector undertakings and with minimum of three publications in refereed impact factor journals or two approved international patents in the last five years
- A minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying exam (50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale for SC/ST candidates)
Applicants must have-
- PhD Degree in Engineering/Technology: M.E/M.Tech/M.S. (By Research) in the relevant branch of Engineering or Technology
- PhD Degree in Science and Humanities: M.Sc/M.A (English)/M.S. (By Research) in the relevant branch of Science and Humanities /MCA
- PhD Degree in Management Sciences: MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management or Administration awarded by Indian Institute of Managements (IIMs)/M.S (By Research) in Management Sciences
- Ph.D Degree in Architecture and Planning: M.Arch/M.Plan/M.S (By Research) in Architecture and Planning
Application Form Fee
Applicants will have pay application fee through a DD for Rs.800/- for General and Rs.400/- for Tamil Nadu SC/ST Candidates drawn in favour of “The Director (Research), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Selection Process for Admission
The applications having the consent of recognized supervisor from recognized dept of Anna University, Chennai are only being considered for admission to PhD Programs. Other applications shall be summarily rejected without any notice.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Relevant information available at website: From 13th August 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st August 2018 (at 05.30 pm)
- Program Commencing: In January 2019
How to Apply
- Applicants should log on to official site of university that is www.annauniv.edu
- Here press on “ADMISSION” tab available at the home page
- The next move is entering on “PH.D. PROGRAMMES” link
- Read details and download application form
- Fill the Application form with correct details and attach copies of relevant documents.
- At last submit your complete PhD Admission Form within given period of time to the given address.
Centre for Research,
Anna University, Chennai-600025”
Direct Resource Link of: Official Notification for Phd Admission
Direct Resource Link of: Anna University Phd Admission 2018 – 2019
Note – For more information of Anna University PhD Admission 2018 – 2019 please visit official website.
How to Prepare
Applicants will have to go through all the details pasted below to cash this opportunity of higher education in this reputed education hub.
Anna University PhD Admit Card
Superb academic records with related master degree acquired individuals are advised to present in Anna University PHD Entrance Test. To appear in this entrance test, each candidate will required Anna PHD Admit Card 2018 – 2019 which will be available online at University official website soon. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
Anna University PhD Answer Key
Candidates will be able to download their Anna University PHD Answer Key 2018 -2019 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of educational test will release within three days after conduct the examination. With the help of answer key Applicants can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
Anna University PhD Result
Dear candidates keep in mind that result is the only thing by which you may come to know whether you are eligible to appear in counselling for admission or not. After commencement of this entrance of PhD Courses, appeared participants can check their Anna PhD Result 2018 – 2019 that will release online on the same portal which declared above. Applicants should keep safe the admit card because this paper document will assist them in checking result easily.
Anna University PhD Counselling
Suitable students who are eager to take admission in Anna University philosophy courses offered by authority they should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test performance. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In Anna University PhD Counselling 2018 – 2019 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them. Don’t delay the time after declare counselling date.