Amrita University Admission
Want to know about Amrita University Admission 2018 process? If yes then dear participants you have appeared at right place from where you can receive all info of Amrita University Admission 2018. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into various different fields of Master of Technology (M.Tech). Under this admission memorandum, only qualified engineering graduates can apply. On the basis of qualifying exam marks of candidates in AGET can go for Admission for which final decision will be made on the basis of merit list. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a is a NAAC accredited A grade, multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university in India. The university is spread across five campuses in three states of India – Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. This university was formed in 2003 at Tamil Nadu by Swami Amritaswarupananda Puri. Those applicants who are excited to get admission in this education at the places there its centers / institutes / colleges are set up must apply online now.
Amrita University Admission 2018 application forms submission process will be started in few days from current date. Best fit candidates can make submission of Amrita University Admission Application Form on or before last date that is 01st June 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in aptitude test on the basis of qualifying exam marks in May 13, June 09 & 10, 2018 (2 slots / day)*. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be rejected.
Dear dynamic aspirants you need to remind that the last date of consideration of application forms will in the June 2018 because after this application forms will be rejected. One more thing that should be keep in mind that is applicants must remember that application forms may be deposited only Online. There is no other option is available by which you can forward or apply for Amrita University Admission 2018. So follow only online mode to submit your application forms perfectly.
To get other sufficient highlights for Amrita University Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
M.Tech Programmes in-
- Automotive Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Communication Engineering & Signal Processing
- Computational Engineering & Networking
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering – Data Science Y (Part-time)
- Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Systems & Networks
- Embedded Systems
- Engineering Design
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Material Science & Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Power & Energy
- Remote Sensing & Wireless Sensor Networks
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Robotics & Automation
- Structural & Construction Engineering
- Thermal & Fluids
- Thermal Science & Energy System
- VLSI Design
- Wireless Networks & Applications
- Students must hold BE/B.Tech/M.Sc degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a well-recognized institute or university
- Applicants should have scored a minimum of 60% in the qualifying degree
- GATE qualified applicants are given direct admission provided they qualify through interview conducted before the last date of application submission.
Amrita University Fee
Aspirants have to pay INR 960/- as application fee through online mode by using net banking or debit/credit cards.
Amrita University M.Tech Fee Structure:
|Tuition Fee*||Per Semester||70500||71875||86625|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||One Time||5000||3000||10000|
Hostel & Mess Fee Details (in Rupees):
|Room Rent & Establishment Charges||Annual||27500||33000||44500|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||One Time||5000||5000||5000|
- Candidates will get Amrita University M.Tech Admission on the basis of their performance in the following rounds:
- GATE qualified candidates: interview
- Non-GATE qualified candidates: Amrita Graduate Entrance Test (AGET) followed by counselling
Amrita University Admission 2018 Dates
|Last Date of Submission||01-06-2018|
|Amrita Graduate Entrance Test (AGET)||May 13, June 09 & 10, 2018 (2 slots / day)*|
|Slot Timings||FN – 10:00 AM to 12:00; AN – 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|Slot Booking will Commence on||03-05-2018|
|Result Publication||12-06-2018 evening|
|Option to Change the Preference||13-06-2018 (09:00 AM – 05:00 PM)|
|Commencement of Classes||First Week of July 2018|
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants will have to visit the official website of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University that is www.amrita.edu
- Press on “Admission” tab, given at menu bar of home page.
- Here you must select “M.Tech” tab.
- Read all the instructions completely and then Enter on “Apply Now”
- Fill An Online Application Form displayed on your computer screen
- Upload necessary documents then press on “Submit” button.
- In the end take a print out of deposited application form for future use.
Direct Resource Link – Amrita University Notification
Direct Link – Amrita University Application Form
Note – For more information of Amrita University Admission 2018 please visit official website.
How to Prepare for AGET
Applicants will have to go through all the details pasted below to cash this opportunity of master level education course-
Amrita University Entrance Exam Pattern
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the Amrita Graduate Entrance Test (AGET)
- 120 minutes will be allotted to the candidates to perform the AGET 2018
- For each correct answer, 3 marks will be allotted to the candidates
- Amrita Graduate Entrance Test (AGET) 2018 will be through online mode on 13-05-2018, 09-06-2018, and 10-06-2018
- In the Amrita Graduate Entrance Test 2018, each question will have a choice of four answers and out of which they have to select the one correct answer.
- You have to select the paper based on the qualifying examination as Amrita Graduate Entrance Test will be conducted on 8 papers.
Amrita University Counselling
Individuals who are eager to take admission in Amrita University, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test performance. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In Amrita University Counselling 2018 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.
Amrita University Entrance Test
On the basis of Admission test, seats will be offered to candidates for study in Amrita University. The test will be organized for various courses. To appear in this test, candidates should required an admit card which you can download from University online official website. Candidates, who will qualify in aptitude test, go for counselling. Result of aptitude test may declare on 12-06-2018 evening.