AIIMS Rishikesh Admission 2018
- AIIMS Rishikesh Admission 2018
- Courses Offered
- Duration of Course
- Eligibility Criteria
- Process of Selection
- Scholarship Details
- Application Form Fee
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for Exam?
- Syllabus for AIIMS Rishikesh Admission Test
- Exam Pattern
- Scheme of Entrance Examination
- Scheme of Marking
- AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card 2018
- AIIMS Rishikesh Result & Cut Off 2018
- AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc. Counselling 2018
Are you looking for AIIMS Rishikesh Admission 2018 entrance test? If yes then you are on right place because each and every necessary point all information about AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc entrance test is written here. Brand new notification has been released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh for this master level education course. Through this entrance test eligible and interested candidates can take admission to Undergraduate Courses (B.Sc.) in several streams for July 2018-19 Session. This exam is conducts one time in a year. Those candidates who have desire of study in this institute for them it is good opportunity to make career in engineering. Large numbers of candidates will apply to participate in this entrance test but all of them only eligible and talented candidates will be shortlisted for admission. Selection of the candidates for admission will be done on the basis of applied candidate’s eligibility and performance in the conducing entrance test.
For entrance test, notification released online application forms has been started to accept from 13th May 2018. Candidates who are interested and eligible can make submission of their online application forms latest by last date 29th May 2018 (05:00 PM). Once appliers make submission of their application forms successfully then prepare for their entrance test will be held soon. One important thing applicants will remember that is Eligibility Criteria! Match your eligibility criteria before make submission of application forms via online mode. Your application forms will be rejected without any intimation to you.
As we already informed that AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc Admission 2018 application forms will be accepted if filled properly. Only said way of application forms will be acceptable. We are suggesting you; provide only accurate details when you have to fill your online application forms. If the exam conducting body fined any wrong information which provided by you in the form then your forms may be cancelled. Your next step will be preparation; candidates have to prepare themselves in good way because if you will not prepare well then you can’t score good marks in exam.
For more information of AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc 2018 like Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee etc please see this page till the end.
B.Sc Course in below disciplines
Optometry, Medical Technology in Radiography, Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Operation Theatre Technology, Respiratory Therapy, PFT Technician, Bronchoscopy Technician, Sleep Lab Technician and Nuclear Medicine.
No. of Seats – 75
- Optometry 10
- Medical Technology in Radiography 10
- Dental Assistant 10
- Dental Hygienist 10
- Operation Theatre Technology 10
- Nuclear Medicine 05
- Respiratory Therapy 05
- PFT Technician 05
- Bronchoscopy Technician 05
- Sleep Lab Technician 05
TOTAL – 75
Duration of Course
- Optometry (3+1) 4 years
- Medical Technology in Radiography 3 years
- Dental Assistant 3 + ½ (Years)
- Dental Hygienist 3 + ½ (Years)
- Operation Theatre Technology 3 + ½ (Years)
- Nuclear Medicine (3+1) 4 years
- Respiratory Therapy 3 + ½ (Years)
- PFT Technician 3 + ½ (Years)
- Bronchoscopy Technician 3 + ½ (Years)
- Sleep Lab Technician 3 + ½ (Years)
- She/ he applier must be-
- Is an Indian citizen.
- Has attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2018). [Candidate born or after 2nd January, 2002 are NOT eligible to apply.]
- Should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics. (for sl. No. 3,4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 Biology is compulsory)
- Has a a minimum aggregate mark required in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent: 50% for Gen / OBC (45% in case of SCs / STs Categories) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology OR Mathematics. (For sl. No. 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 Biology is compulsory)
The candidate must have:
- Passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University. (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible.)
Candidates who are to appear in 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination in March/April 2018 and whose results are likely to be declared before 30th June, 2018 are also eligible to apply for B.Sc. Optometry, B.Sc. Medical Technology in Radiography, B.Sc. Dental Assistant, B.Sc. Dental Hygienist, B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology, B.Sc. Nuclear Medicine, B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy, B.Sc. PFT Technician, B.Sc. Bronchoscopy Technician and B.Sc. Sleep Lab Technician Courses.
Candidates, who are due to appear at the qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting result, can also apply for admission. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at the time of admission, failing which their candidature will be cancelled
Process of Selection
- The selection of the Full-Time General /SC/ST/ PH M. Tech Students shall be made on the basis of Gate Score only amongst the candidates registered online for the admission, through screening committee and selection committee
- The percentage in qualifying examination shall decide the merit (as on the date of application)
- In all such cases preference will be given to those who have completed the BE/B. Tech or equivalent degree course on the date of Online registration
- The final selection of the candidates for Sponsored (Full-Time) and Part-Time Course shall be made by the Selection Committee on the basis of their performance at the qualifying examination, written test and interview as indicated below:
For Full Time Sponsored/ Part Time M. Tech Program:
- Qualifying Exam (Aggregate): 50%
- Test conducted by Institute: 30%
- Interview/Viva-Voce: 20%
- Total Minimum Marks: 100%
GATE qualified candidates selected for full-time M. Tech course will be entitled for AICTE scholarship as per rules/procedures decided by AICTE at the time of release of scholarship
Sponsored/Part-Time candidate will not be eligible to receive scholarship even if they are admitted on the basis of GATE score
Application Form Fee
SC/ST Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
UR/OBC: Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Date for uploading of information brochure and commencement of online registration of applications: 13th May 2018
- Last date for submitting online application forms, 17:00 h IST: 29th May 2018
- Display of eligibility status of application on website: 2nd June 2018
- Appeal for review by non-eligible applicants: 4th and 5th June 2018
- Admit cards available for download from: 7th June 2018
- Written Examination: 15th June 2018 (Monday)
- Result to appear on Institute website on or before: 22nd June 2018
- Joining of selected candidates 01st August 2018 onwards
How to Apply
- First of all candidates have to open the organization official website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- See “B.SC ADMISSION 2018-19” tab.
- Read all details completely
- After read all information go to Link “Online Application Form”
- Fill all details very carefully like Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Age, gender, category, date of birth, Aadhar Number, Address, Mobile Number etc. from “New Registration tab”
- Submit the form by paying the fee
- Take a hard copy also to retain it for future.
Direct Resource Link – Official Advertisement
Note – For more information about please visit Official Website.
How to Prepare for Exam?
Preparation of any exam is a very important part because without good preparation nobody can perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc. Entrance Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
Syllabus for AIIMS Rishikesh Admission Test
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- General Aptitude
- Intelligence Ability
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Aptitude
General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non- verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual Page 6 of 10 memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, no n-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
The topics are, Semantic Analogy , Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, coding & decoding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion , indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification , Embedded Figures, Critical thing, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics, if any
General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
Quantitative Aptitude: The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ration & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Prof it and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Lin ear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio n, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histog ram, Frequency, polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
- The Entrance Examination for B.Sc. Courses will be conducted in Rishikesh only
- The seats will be filled strictly on merit on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates at the Entrance Examination conducted by the Institute.
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted in English Language only
- The general standard of each entrance examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 scheme or an equivalent examination of an Indian University/Board. No syllabus for examination has been prescribed by the Institute.
Scheme of Entrance Examination
One paper of 1½ hours duration and consisting of objective type (Multiple Choice) questions in four parts of 30 questions each in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The candidate may either attempt biology part or mathematics part.
Based on the result of the Entrance Examination, separate merit lists will be prepared for the General, OBC, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories.
Scheme of Marking
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers in entrance examination for all the courses.
- Each correct response will get a score of +1 mark.
- Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3.
- No credit will be given for the question not answered or MARKED FOR REVIEW (Questions marked for Review shall be considered as Unanswered unless Saved)
- More than one response will be negatively marked. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered
AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card 2018
Dear appliers AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc. Call Letter will be issued soon and this paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
AIIMS Rishikesh Result & Cut Off 2018
After completed exam process on notified dates, aspirants AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc Result and AIIMS Rishikesh Admission B.Sc Cut off Marks Merit List will available online from issue date. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number.
AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc. Counselling 2018
After successfully declare the list of qualified candidates in entrance test, students will be called for AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc. Counselling 2018. Students have to bring original and self attested copy of required document at counseling. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their ranks, preference and availability of seats.