AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2018
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2018
- Important Instructions for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam
- Steps to download AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card Details Notification
- Direct Link to Download – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card
- How to Prepare for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam?
- IIMS Bhubaneswar Exam Pattern 2018
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Technical Asst/Tech Exam Dates & Time
- AIIMS Technical Asst/Tech Exam Center
Are you ready to download AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2018, if yes then you are on right place from where can download AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2018 for Staff Nurse, Public Health Nurse, Technical Assistant/Technician and Radiotherapy Technician Posts exams. In last year application forms invited by AIIMS Bhubaneswar for the recruitment of various Non Faculty Posts (Group-B). 4th category computer based test was conducted on 12th and 13th December 2017 in various cities. Now the 02nd phase 06th categories computer based test/ exam is going to conducts on 15th and 16th February 2018 (Thursday & Friday). Candidates exam will conduct in Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Chennai, Cuttack, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow and New Delhi/NCR. Thus near about in 25 cities, candidates AIIMS Bhubaneswar computer based test will be held.
For 15th and 16th February 2018 AIIMS Bhubaneswar exam, E-Admit card web link will active from 2nd / 3rd February 2018 onwards. Candidates will also alert by sending SMS to their registered mobile number, which they have to fill at the time of application forms online registration. Exam venue and time will be provided to candidates in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2018 which should be treated as final for test. Candidates must remember that which address provided by organization in admit card, it will not be changeable (it should be final). We are advising to candidates, verify all the details from AIIMS Bhubaneswar E-Admit Card such as exam city, centre name, address, date, time, reporting time etc before appear in exam.
If the candidates not receive any alert message from organization then they can contact on Helpdesk Number – 18002669783 or send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance query. Candidates can also report personally for any serious query at Facilitation Counter to be operational on 14th February 2018 (Wednesday) from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM along with 2 passport size photographs and related documentary evidence/certificates, etc, for redressel of their grievances/queries.
Candidates must remember, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2018, will be necessary document for each candidate who will participate in exam. Candidates will appear in exam on given fix time otherwise examiner will not allow you to sit in the exam. Along with admit card candidates must bring their any ID Proof like Aadhaar/PAN card/ Voter’s ID as a proof of your identity.
Important Instructions for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam
- Candidates may allow Blue/Black Ball Point Pen, HB Pencil, Eraser and Sharpener in examination room.
- Candidates must also bring their new color passport size photo while they will go to appear in exam.
- Applicants will not carry with them any papers, notes, books, calculator, mobile phone, etc in examination room.
- Travelling and other expenses of examination will not be offered to candidates by AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
- One more thing candidates will note that No hard copy of AIIMS Bhubaneswar admit card will be sent to candidates by post.
Candidates can download AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card at organization official website at just followed below given steps-
Steps to download AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card
- At very first candidates visit the official website which is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Then go in “What’s New” Section of website.
- Then search a proper link related to your exam hall ticket.
- Go on that link, enter some required details such as candidate roll number, name, DOB etc (if required).
- Finally download your admit card and appear with it in exam.
Direct Link to Download – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card
Note – For More information of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card please visit official website.
How to Prepare for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam?
Candidates can prepare to themselves in effective way with the help of given below exam pattern and syllabus. So please take a cool look on these topics and score good marks in exam.
IIMS Bhubaneswar Exam Pattern 2018
|Sr. No||Name of the Concepts||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
|1||General Awareness||50||50||2 Hrs – Gen candidates 2Hrs 40 Min – VH Candidates|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Technical Asst/Tech Exam Dates & Time
|Post Code||Name of Post||Date of Exam||Shift & Timing of Exam|
|AIIMS01||Public Health Nurse||16-02-2018 (Friday)||I & 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|AIIMS08||Technical Assistant/Technician||16-02-2018 (Friday)||I & 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|AIIMS09||Technical Assistant/Technician (Nuclear Medicine)||16-02-2018 (Friday)||I & 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|AIIMS11||Radiotherapy Technician Grade-II||16-02-2018 (Friday)||I & 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
AIIMS Technical Asst/Tech Exam Center
|1. Bhubaneswar||14. Dhenkanal|
|2. Bengaluru||15. Kolkata/Hooghly/Kalyani|
|3. Chennai||16. Asansol|
|4. Cuttack||17. Ajmer|
|5. Guwahati||18. Sikar|
|6. Jaipur||19. Alwar|
|7. Kolkata||20. Mysore|
|8. Lucknow||21. Tirupati|
|9. New Delhi/NCR||22. Thrissur|
|10. Berhampur-Ganjam||23. Thiruvananthapuram|
|11. Sampalpur||24. Salem|
|12. Balasore||25. Delhi/NCR Region (Delhi, Faridabad,|
Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon,