AIBE (13) 2019
Searching for a process to apply for AIBE (13) 2019? If yes then finally you have reached at the article where all details is available for AIBE (13) Online Registration 2019. Bar Council of India (BCI) has authority to Online Application forms for the of registration of All India Bar Examination (AIBE) to provide “Certificate of Practice” so that lawyer may start practice in the court. Candidates who have integrated or 3 year law degree they are fully eligible for this chance of getting certificate. The Bar Council of India is a statutory body which was established under the section 4 of advocates Act 1961 that regulates the legal practice and legal education in India. It also sets standards for legal education and grants recognition to Universities whose degree in law will serve as a qualification for students to enroll themselves as advocates upon graduation. Willing candidates must apply online today for this opportunity to become legal advocate.
Application Form for the Online Registration of AIBE (13) 2019 will be started to receive from all eligible candidates from month of March 2019. Closing date to submit application forms will be May month 2019. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to appear in entrance exam. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree (03 years) or combined law degree (05 years) to apply for AIBE (13) 2019. This written examination will be conducted across 40 cities of India in different languages in the month of June 2019.
Dynamic participants are advised to remind that AIBE (13) 2019 application forms will be accepted Online only from the given date. Appliers will have to submit registration application latest by final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is preparation, if candidates do prepare themselves in good way for competitive exam yet they can obtain good marks and their admission probability may reach high with good marks.
Other information in relation with AIBE (13) 2019 such Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
- Candidates should be Indian.
- The candidate should have enrolled as an advocate with their State Bar Council.
- Applicants must have the 3 year or 5 year LL.B degree from any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
- There is no upper or lower age limit to apply for this competitive exam.
Application Form/ Registration Fee
The candidates have to pay Rs. 3560 (for general/OBC) and Rs. 2560 (for SC/ST) towards the application fee. The fee can be submitted through SBI bank Challan. No other mode will be accepted to receive the fee.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
|Starting of online registration||March 2019|
|Bank payment through challan starts from||March 2019|
|Last date to apply||May 2019|
|Last date for payment of challan for online registration||May 2019|
|Last date for completion of online form||May 2019|
|Last date for completion of incomplete form (if any)||May 2019|
|Exam date||June 2019|
How to Apply
- First of all participants will have to open the official site of University that is aibe.allindiabarexamination.com
- On the homepage find and enter on “AIBE (13) 2019” tab from top menu bar.
- Choose right course link and enter on “Register” button.
- You will receive an E-mail ID for registration number and password.
- Now use the ID and password at required space before enter on “Log in” button.
- Fill the Admission form with required and correct details and upload passport size photograph and signature (if required) & also pay the fees
- After filling form in correct manner check it once again and submit it by pressing ‘Submit’ button.
- In the end take printout of submitted form for further use.
Direct Link of – AIBE (13) Notification
Note – For more info of AIBE (13) 2019 please visit right now official website.
How to Prepare for AIBE (13) Exam?
Preparation of AIBE (13) must be done perfectly otherwise nobody can perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through AIBE (13) Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
AIBE 13 Exam Pattern
- The AIBE entrance exam will be held through offline mode (OMR).
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours and 30 minutes. The candidates with 80% and more disability will be allotted extra 30 minutes.
- It will be conducted on June 2019.
- It will be conducted in 11 languages from which candidate can choose any one of them.
- The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- The complete questions paper will be of total 100 marks.
- There will be no negative marking in the examination.
- The question papers will be divided into two categories, i.e. category-I and Category-II.
- Subjects – The questions will be prepared from 20 subjects. These subjects will be divided into category-I and category-II. Each subject of category-I will contain 7 questions and Category-II subjects will contain 23 questions.
|S. No.||Topic/Subject||No. of Questions|
|2.||Corporate Social Responsibility||2|
|6.||Professional Ethics& Cases of Professional misconduct under B.C.I rules||4|
|7.||ADR + Arbitration Act||4|
|8.||Company Law (2013)||4|
|12.||Public International Law||5|
|15.||Labour + Industrial Law||6|
|16.||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law||6|
|19.||Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Act||15|
AIBE (13) Admit Card 2019
Dear appliers AIBE (13) Admit Card will be issued soon and this paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. AIBE (13) Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers. Website will provide a new active link for the delivery of this AIBE Call Letter so that appliers may get it to show in exam center to checker.
AIBE (13) Result & Score Card 2019
After completed exam process on notified dates, aspirants AIBE (13) Result and AIBE (13) Score Card will available online after June month 2019. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number. Those individuals whose marks will be more than or equal to minimum qualifying marks they will get a “Certificate of Practice” through the Bar Council of India (BCI). Best of luck to applicants for long run career in law field.